Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
L35's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
L35
reacted to
GrumpyFarmer's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Good day. well this morning starting out in the crapper…the big girl was dead as a brick😢. As it turns out my battery disconnect is...
Saturday at 4:54 PM
L35
reacted to
Sidekick's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Loaded it up with firewood. Hundreds of standing dead cherry and fallen ash trees to deal with. Pre-seasoned firewood 😄. Love those...
Friday at 4:00 PM
L35
reacted to
ayak's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Like
.
Friday at 3:59 PM
L35
reacted to
skeets's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Like
.
Sep 20, 2026
L35
reacted to
g_man's post
in the thread
What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
with
Like
.
Last winter's frost pushed up a couple rocks that I thought should be removed before this plow season. I like to poke around at them...
Sep 18, 2026
L35
reacted to
GeoHorn's post
in the thread
Costco to dbl oil prices?
with
Like
.
We ain’t seen nuthin’ yet…
Sep 18, 2026
L35
replied to the thread
L35 loader hydraulic pictures
.
Lower the bucket on the ground with the engine off and move the joystick in all positions to relieve any built up pressure in the...
Sep 16, 2026
L35
reacted to
#40Fan's post
in the thread
Costco to dbl oil prices?
with
Like
.
I don't know if I'd be worried about the price of oil when the wife is probably going to take half your money after an anniversary...
Sep 16, 2026
L35
reacted to
DaOtherOne's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Like
.
Sep 13, 2026
L35
replied to the thread
Diesel Prices
.
Gas buddy app is helpful to find lower cost alternatives, although most stations around me are within $0.40 of each other. I won’t go...
Sep 13, 2026
L35
reacted to
skeets's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Like
.
Sep 10, 2026
L35
replied to the thread
Happily tractoring this morning until my tire cried
.
Maybe got a stick between the bead and rim…
Sep 10, 2026
L35
reacted to
Bonanza 2026's post
in the thread
Happily tractoring this morning until my tire cried
with
Sad
.
I was happily box blading all over the property. Yes there was some rocks and roots and rough places (that's why I was box blading). I...
Sep 10, 2026
L35
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Sep 7, 2026
L35
replied to the thread
Federal Tax Reform
.
Spam bots. Its post was deleted.
Aug 31, 2026
Top
Bottom