Recent content by erichalverson0360

  1. E

    Mid remote for function

    I have come to the same conclusion. I'll let you know how it goes.
  2. E

    Mid remote for function

    Sorry was not near the tractor till this morning. It has two hoses that exit the "tank/valve" device. One a power beyond to.something on backhoe perhaps and a tank return no doubt.
  3. E

    Mid remote for function

    The pictures in the manual look nothing like what I have. I have a valve (the aluminum handle) that will run my auger (after I added the lines you see ) but it is not reversible. When I got the tractor it had pioneer fittings. Threaded directly into the casting, please refer to previous post
  4. E

    Mid remote for function

    See attached photos I have tried to attach the file. It keeps line through it. Did it come through
  5. E

    Mid remote for function

    I'm leaning toward an electric 3rd function, probably summits. They have one for a l39 and l47. Which one is closer to a l45? Does the pressure feed to it come off the loader PB port?
  6. E

    Mid remote for function

    I tend to agree with you. I was just trying to figure out what it is. It appears to feed back toward the backhoe so it maybe for running something like a load splitter from the ground. Perplexing.
  7. E

    Mid remote for function

    It is not at the rear it is on the side. It also has a handle to operate and does so but you have to reach under the platform to actuate it
  8. E

    Mid remote for function

    I have what appears to be some kind of mid remote that is operated via a handle. It is feed from the PB off the loader control valve. Can I feed a 3rd function? Any one seen anything like this? Would I be better off feeding a hydrualic control valve directly off the subject PB.