Recent content by Cglaza

  1. Cglaza

    Replacing a bx2380 trans with one from a 50 series.

    Pictures pretty much sun it up.
  2. Cglaza

    Replacing a bx2380 trans with one from a 50 series.

    Yes, I have spoken to him. He seems like a really good, sincere guy. He has the 2350 trans that I am posting about. He says that it will work but whitetiger says that it won't. I just don't want to ship something across the country and not have it work. I am having the dealership install it as...
  3. Cglaza

    Replacing a bx2380 trans with one from a 50 series.

    Yes, the case numbers were the most obvious. Just sucks as I found a good used trans but it was out of a 2350.
  4. Cglaza

    Replacing a bx2380 trans with one from a 50 series.

    It appears that there is a bearing and an extra support rib on the case extention for the axle housing.
  5. Cglaza

    Replacing a bx2380 trans with one from a 50 series.

    The reason I thought they were similar is because the parts that attach to the case itself are the same parts that go into the 80 series trans. Is it different physically and not swap in? I see that your a Kubota tech so I very much value your opinion. Thanks.
  6. Cglaza

    Replacing a bx2380 trans with one from a 50 series.

    So just as the title says, had anyone ever replaced a bx 80 series transmission with a transmission from a 50 series machine. They look identical but the trans case part numbers are slightly different. Advice needed. Thanks.
  7. Cglaza

    3 Point Hitch not staying up

    You say falls quickly. How quickly is that? Inches in seconds or inches in minutes? There will be some creep since it is a quarter inching valve and not a regular three point setup like the bigger tractors have that keep it at a constant level. You might try closing the valve once you get your...
  8. Cglaza

    Adding ballast, easy as pie!

    Ok I guess that didn't work. Sorry. But go to rimguard .com and pull up the PDF and you can get your answer there. Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  9. Cglaza

    Adding ballast, easy as pie!

    Here is a chart that might help you. Zoom in. Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  10. Cglaza

    Fuel can options

    This is what I finally went with. Kept throwing my back out lifting cans to fill my tractors...
  11. Cglaza

    G5200 engine lope

    I would inspect the suction side of the pump back to the tank. See if you can see air bubbles in the filter. Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  12. Cglaza

    Help w/ Kubota RC44G Belly Mower

    I have the 48 inch version of that deck. All three of the spindles take double cup washers that hold tension on the blades. Mine goes on a g6200h. Great tractors except parts are getting really hard to find. Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  13. Cglaza

    lubrication of three point hitch

    I use gear oil, rotate the ball and wipe the excess. Never an issue. Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  14. Cglaza

    Oil Level Extremely High

    I would not run that engine anymore until you figure out where the Diesel is coming from. Diesel doesn't not have the proper lubricating properties for your engine and you may damage it further requiring an engine rebuild. But you are on the right thinking of where the Diesel would be coming...