Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
Caden's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Caden
reacted to
MapleLeafFarmer's post
in the thread
FEL auger operating tips
with
Like
.
I have a slightly different setup. But on mine, I need to inch fwd slowly about eight inches, when i'm digging a six foot deep hole...
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
Caden
replied to the thread
PTO hand clutch lever?
.
Sounds like a John Deere 3020 might be up your alley ;) Only tractor I've ever run with a PTO hand clutch and I love it.
Yesterday at 6:29 PM
Caden
replied to the thread
FEL auger operating tips
.
No, you don't want float. This leads into a corkscrew type thing where it can pull down faster than it moves dirt out of the hole. I...
Yesterday at 6:23 PM
Caden
replied to the thread
Kubota T1880 Won't Drive
.
Glad that we have been of help. Sometimes I don't know if I am helping, or adding to the confusion ;) I get my brake cleaner at...
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Caden
reacted to
freudianfloyd's post
in the thread
Chain Carrier Build
with
Like
.
I know most people seem to have a front loader but since I have a bigger loader I opted not to get one on my MX6000. Up until today, I...
Saturday at 7:08 PM
Caden
reacted to
Russell King's post
in the thread
Classic Truck Headliner, Opinions Please
with
Like
.
I would go with somewhat stock. I had a headliner that had started coming apart and had it repaired by a local shop. They basically...
Thursday at 8:27 PM
Caden
reacted to
PHPaul's post
in the thread
I think I have Winter Projects covered...
with
Like
.
Got the motor on the tiller yesterday and immediately discovered that I needed to make a spacer for the motor pulley to line it up with...
Thursday at 6:38 PM
Caden
reacted to
D2Cat's post
in the thread
Classic Truck Headliner, Opinions Please
with
Like
.
Contact these folks. Go back original. https://www.lmctruck.com/
Thursday at 3:17 PM
Caden
replied to the thread
Classic Truck Headliner, Opinions Please
.
I will check them out, thanks. My instinct is to go all original but since I had trouble finding what I wanted, that led me to consider...
Thursday at 3:17 PM
Caden
replied to the thread
Ideas to un-stick pivot pin?
.
Bigger Hammer.
Thursday at 11:20 AM
Caden
replied to the thread
Hydro line question
.
Not sure how "safe" it is, but I've had success in the past using a brazing rod to repair steel line pinholes. On the other hand, I...
Thursday at 11:12 AM
Caden
reacted to
lynnmor's post
in the thread
Classic Truck Headliner, Opinions Please
with
Like
.
Consider installing a headliner that suppresses noise, I made the mistake of using just cloth but the original had a foam backer, noise...
Thursday at 11:05 AM
Caden
replied to the thread
Classic Truck Headliner, Opinions Please
.
I had to look it up, apparently they still do but you have to have a paid subscription to it. I appreciate your thoughts here.
Thursday at 2:18 AM
Caden
reacted to
jimh406's post
in the thread
Classic Truck Headliner, Opinions Please
with
Like
.
I’d probably go factory look or leather, and maybe ask at a forum that is for your year truck for help on material or replacement.
Thursday at 2:08 AM
Caden
reacted to
Runs With Scissors's post
in the thread
Classic Truck Headliner, Opinions Please
with
Like
.
I would go with the "factory look". The other stuff would be a little over the top for my liking, however; lots of people like thier...
Thursday at 2:07 AM
Top
Bottom