BAP's latest activity

  • BAP
    BAP replied to the thread New to tractors, top link concern.
    That blower is set up kind of odd where the bottom link attachment points are so much further forward than the top link point. That’s...
  • BAP
    BAP reacted to estarr92's post in the thread New to tractors, top link concern with Like Like.
    What about just a top link extension bracket? I feel like that may be the best route unless I’m missing something
  • BAP
    BAP reacted to Caden's post in the thread New to tractors, top link concern with Like Like.
    Could you make an extension piece?
  • BAP
    BAP replied to the thread Front loader LA463.
    Buy before someone else buys it. Used loaders for sale are rare and one in great shape is even more rare.
  • BAP
    BAP replied to the thread Drying / compacting mud.
    I see you used Cushing for your well. I recognized the truck from the color in the first pictures you posted even though I couldn’t see...
  • BAP
    BAP replied to the thread What size disc harrow?.
    I’m not sure where people are getting the information that you don’t want a disc harrow wider than your tractor. You definitely don’t...
  • BAP
    I believe that model has both a hydraulic filter and a suction screen. Did you clean the screen? If that’s plugging up you will get the...
    • 1790680762606.png
  • BAP
    What model Tractor? What model Loader? Pretty hard to give help with the only information being Kubota.
  • BAP
    BAP replied to the thread L6060 Front Axle Oil.
    If you read your Owners Manual, it tells you what fluids to use in your tractor
  • BAP
    BAP replied to the thread LX4020 Hydrostatic Pedal Cable.
    What is an “IPB”? Never heard that used before with tractors.
  • BAP
    BAP replied to the thread 2018 KX040-4 Excavator.
    Dealer is 1 place to get a good copy. EBay has many copies for sale.
  • BAP
    BAP reacted to g_man's post in the thread DYI Suitcase Weights for BX series with Like Like.
    ^^^^ Thanks - I didn't think about an indoor range. I only pictured an outdoor range like our local one with sand bank back stops. gg
  • BAP
    BAP replied to the thread Switching to turf tires.
    Turf tires with 2 link chains will give you as much or more traction than other versions of tires in the winter because the chains stay...
  • BAP
    BAP reacted to Donystoy's post in the thread BH 77 Issue with Like Like.
    Was using my 2022 Backhoe last week and noticed excessive movement in the bucket cylinder pin connection to the link that connects to...
  • BAP
    BAP replied to the thread Drying / compacting mud.
    You want to make sure that you have extra rock or mats where the well drilling truck is going to be parked. Between the vibrations and...