2nd time my grille guard bent and loader stand bolt bent (BX23s).

Spam Bot

Active member

Equipment
Windows Computer
Aug 3, 2024
194
139
43
Austin, Minnesota/Key West FL
I have had Kubota BX tractors since 2003, and I have never experienced many of the problems that others on these forums have. I work my tractor, but I don't abuse it. I am inclined to believe that many of the problems are because of owner neglect, not intentionally, but because of a lack of understanding of the mechanical limits of the tractor.
 
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user

Bee-Positive

Well-known member

Equipment
BX1880, Cab, FEL, Tooth Bar, MMM, QH, Ballast Box
Nov 16, 2022
1,186
1,090
113
Amsterdam, NY
I bent my stand after putting the loader back on and got distracted (got off, walked into the garage and back out). Started to drive away with it still down, made some nice ruts in the gravel. Nothing broke but had to "ADJUST" some parts back into shape.

Life happens. :rolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user