Impressed with the BX capabilities!

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
Yes my BX2370 does have less HP than my old pizza delivery car, I do think that the glorified lawn mower has more torque. As for the car the old advertising slogan was 0-60 MPH YES.

And that is a big quarter.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
Glorified lawn mower. BX23S doesn't have enough grunt to qualify as a garden tractor.
Put down the Harry Potter doll and stop gripping the magic wand so tightly Plz! Oxygen flow should resume shortly!;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Springer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680 LA344S EA 55" Grapple, Stump Bucket 48 Box grader, Disc Harrow
Jul 21, 2021
Tiger, GA
Glorified lawn mower. BX23S doesn't have enough grunt to qualify as a garden tractor.
You sound like you just want recognition for a "big' tractor.
I have 18 acres and I use a BX-2680. My only complaint is my steep grades and larger wheels would probably be safer.
I have hit too many underground stumps that are rotting away and to have a wheel on the low side sink in can make your heart skip a beat or three. That is not the fault of the tractor but just the condition of my grounds. To counter, I am only working the hills vertically.

Reactions: 1 users

tacticalturnip

Equipment
Kioti CK2610
Jan 19, 2023
NW Atlantic
Nope It was a 66ish VW Beetle.
VW had the best print ad campaigns for the Beetle, and followed that with the Karmen Ghia lol. Toyota had similar, if a little less self-deprecating ads for the Tercel and the small coupe based on the same platform, whose name escapes me.

Reactions: 1 user

dan_m

Equipment
BX2380
Jul 9, 2020
Georgia
@lugbolt

How do I set the drag on this reel so my line doesn't snap?
Once again you're thinking is wrong.

Who needs drag when you can haver higher strength line? Stop using that big lots no-name brand 300 yard spool of 4lb line you bought in the 80s and upgrade to some 30lb fluorocarbon!

1680694249030.png

Dan

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
VW had the best print ad campaigns for the Beetle, and followed that with the Karmen Ghia lol. Toyota had similar, if a little less self-deprecating ads for the Tercel and the small coupe based on the same platform, whose name escapes me.
Toyota Celica, had one for a few weeks(bought it with a blown clutch) it was the 1986 Toyota Celica All-Trac Turbo. After I got it back together and drove it, decided to sell it.

Reactions: 1 user