only 25 days of diesel fuel left

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
Like stealing Top Secret docs? Like encouraging the attempted murder of the Vice President?
Like attempting a coup? LIke sucking up to Putin? Like denouncing NATO?
Like saying "if you get the vaccine you will not get covid"? Like saying we are not in a recession despite we are in the exact definition of a recession? Like saying we have the "best economy ever" with mortgage rates over 8%? Like saying Hunter is the smartest person I know, with a crack pipe in his mouth (I added the last bit)? Like saying 1/2 the country is comprised of bad people? Like saying "you aint black if you don't vote for me? Like saying "kljklef klerwjfklj eklajfkl aeklsjfkj jekwjq kjeklrj ekljqkl"? I could go on and on forever....

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I'm surprised that Epoch Times is one of your media choices.
Unlike many conspiracy-philes who denounce the “main stream media”…. I read a wide variety of current-events publications….. as only by doing so can one discern the truthful and the liars.
It’s simple: So-called “main stream media” are in Competition with each-other…and happily criticize and scoop each other….. they do not coordinate their stories to a uniform conspiracy-story to promote deceitful propaganda. If one of the main-stream were to print or tell something erroneous…. their competitors would quickly prove them wrong.
Not-So with the “alternative” sources of (non) “news”.…they all sing the same crazy-tune.

aaluck: not one said that a vaccine will prevent the illness. They said it would REDUCE the chances of contracting and REDUCE the ill-effects of it if you DO contract it….and the Clear Result proves that to be true. The “recession” or not …is clearly expressions of hope and opinion. People on both sides get to hold hopes and opinions. doh.
Hunter is an embarrassment for POTUS, of course. As is Don Jr, Jared, and the rest of that privileged and dysfunctional family.
“"kljklef klerwjfklj eklajfkl aeklsjfkj jekwjq kjeklrj ekljqkl"…sounds like YOU may have a ”crack pipe” experience …heh?

Reactions: 1 user

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I wouldn’t think anyone would take an anecdotal comment by a politician to be reliable medical advice…any more than the comment made by Trump that anyone who takes the 5th is proof they are a criminal. (We will see if he himself ”takes the 5th.”)

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I wouldn’t think anyone would take an anecdotal comment by a politician to be reliable medical advice…any more than the comment made by Trump that anyone who takes the 5th is proof they are a criminal. (We will see if he himself ”takes the 5th.”)
You just recently had a political thread you started about inflation not being bidens fault removed. Did you not get a stern warning and threats of banning for that? Looks like you went right from that political thread to this one politicizing it.

OH crap i forgot, the no politics rule is only for conservative folks..oops, carry on comrade

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Just like everyone else...The POTUS has to EARN respect, by his actions,deeds and philosphies.
No one should blindly respect another, soley based upon their position in life.
People who do the "blind respect" thing are commonly referred to as.... "sheeple"

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
Yet another brilliant idea.....NOT!
Do you really think 2/3 of the states would approve such a stupid idea?
Exactly. Some politicians (and voters) would LOVE to get rid of the electoral college. That way (popular vote only) the East and West Coast (and few metropolis' in between) would elect the President from here on out. Gee....I wonder what party that would be.

Rest of the Country would have no say so at all. What could possibly go wrong.

'Packing the Supreme Court' is another idea they salivate over. Get enough Judges (of either persuasion) to 'legislate' from the bench instead of interpreting the law (as is the supposed purpose of ANY court) and you have built in control.

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
they do not coordinate their stories to a uniform conspiracy-story to promote deceitful propaganda. If one of the main-stream were to print or tell something erroneous…. their competitors would quickly prove them wrong.
That's a joke right? Too funny ... :D

Reactions: 1 users

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
That's a joke right? Too funny ... :D
No kidding....you turn each channel and the talking head there is saying the EXACT same thing (using the same buzz words, etc). But we are to believe they just all came to the same conclusion and happen to report it the same way. Lamestream media is very MUCH of one accord. They don't report news....they propagandize, period.

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Only Tucker Carlson disciples use that term.
Not true. I can't think of any time he's used the term, but maybe as a nightly viewer you can tell when the last time was. :D

Fwiw, Tucker criticizes everyone in any party who does stupid things. You'd know that if you were actually watching. Note: clips are horrible to understand him since he's a satirist, you have to know the context.

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Not true. I can't think of any time he's used the term, but maybe as a nightly viewer you can tell when the last time was. :D
He has used it frequently and yes I have watched him. Hannutty also uses the term.

• Dislike

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Only Tucker Carlson disciples use that term.
Actually, according to google:

"When did sheeple become a word?

The first known use of "sheeple" came in 1945, when a columnist used it to describe people mindlessly obeying their government."

LOL :D :D :D :p

• Haha

jyoutz

Equipment
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Actually, according to google:

"When did sheeple become a word?

The first known use of "sheeple" came in 1945, when a columnist used it to describe people mindlessly obeying their government."

LOL :D :D :D :p
Maybe so, but it’s currently used mostly by people who follow the daily conspiracy stories.

• Dislike

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Maybe so, but it’s currently used mostly by people who follow the daily conspiracy stories.
its used by people mocking those who blindly follow the masses, the media, the govt

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I just have to wonder how so many Ds know the supposedly R daily conspiracy stories when the Rs don't.

I do know the first time I found out there was a QAnon a D talked about it. Fringes exist for Ds and Rs ... just ignore them like the rest of us do.

jyoutz

Equipment
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
its used by people mocking those who blindly follow the masses, the media, the govt
Spoken like a true orange disciple. The majority of citizens make our own decisions based on our own understanding of events, facts, and being well read. We don’t believe alternative facts. And we are proud citizens that don’t hate our own American government. A government that many of us are part of. We don’t hate and try to destroy our own government; we work to do our part to improve it.