Bumper for l3400

Jb35401

Equipment
Kubota m7040, l3400
Feb 24, 2022
West alabama
Front end is too light. Been thinking about a 5 inch solid steel rod for protection and weight. However, i dont want so much weight it will prematurely wear the front end. Any pictures of custom bumpers or suggestions. I really dont want to use tractor weights

Bpathfinder

Equipment
L3901DT
Apr 18, 2021
Louisiana
Front end is too light. Been thinking about a 5 inch solid steel rod for protection and weight. However, i dont want so much weight it will prematurely wear the front end. Any pictures of custom bumpers or suggestions. I really dont want to use tractor weights
I made this out of a piece of 4 inch square tubing 3/4 inch and put the D-ring on it for a tie down point when I put it on my trailer

Attachments

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
The nice thing about weights is you can easily add and subtract weight as needed. Doesn't have to be store bought. Whatcha got heavy?