T2290 Year 2022

OrangeSnack

Equipment
BX2670
Mar 3, 2015
Upstate NY
I am very interested in purchasing the above tractor and looking for opinions. Comments on oil filter replacement and the drive belt for the mower deck. I have been told the drive belt repair is a big deal since there is a cover and it is a lot of work to remove the cover. How often do you need to replace the belt.
All other comment appreciated, both good and bad,

Lawngevity

Equipment
N/A.
Jul 13, 2022
Connecticut
This is a great mower worth considering regardless of the known issues. The 48" inch is the model to get due to it having a better transmission.

William S.

Equipment
T2290-KWT48
Jan 16, 2023
Apollo, Pa
I am very interested in purchasing the above tractor and looking for opinions. Comments on oil filter replacement and the drive belt for the mower deck. I have been told the drive belt repair is a big deal since there is a cover and it is a lot of work to remove the cover. How often do you need to replace the belt.
All other comment appreciated, both good and bad,
Did you buy this model? I bought the model in 2018, and just had the drive belt break end of 2022. If you take it to the dealer to get it fixed (I did), expect 3-5 hours labor (labor rates vary), plus a couple pulleys possibly. Cost me $500+ to replace a $30 belt. Totally ridiculous……. And my dealer had lower labor rates than some I read about……. If you didn’t buy it yet, beware……