Sanity check on L2350 price

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Well the story (if it is to be believed) is that an elderly gentleman owned it for most of its life. Keep it out of the weather when not in use. He sold it (or estate sold it) to a mechanic who is a friend of the person I bought it from. He had it a year or so....then sold it to the fella I purchased it from about 3 yrs. ago. He decided he needed something larger, so supposedly I am the 4th owner.

Anyway.....it seems solid so far. Time will tell. I'm not hard on equipment....so if it has any life left in it.....it should last me awhile. I'm about to turn 68 so it might have more life in it...than I do. ;)

I'm not able to determine the year of manufacture however (just yet) because one the stickers is too faded and the other one (foil backed) is missing about half of it. It has like ONE prefix number left (6) which makes me think it 'might' be a '95 model or thereabouts. But that's strictly a WAG.
I am 81, and would have not hesitated to buy it,.....if I wanted another tractor.
I already have 3, ...... so guess I am good 'till the end!

Reactions: 1 user

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
I am 81, and would have not hesitated to buy it,.....if I wanted another tractor.
I already have 3, ...... so guess I am good 'till the end!

Sounds like you are in good shape (tractor wise) and I hope that you still have some good years ahead of you to enjoy.

Reactions: 1 user

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
Washed all the engine panels today (inside and out) so they are clean now.

I've inspected everything in the engine bay and I am satisfied its ready to go. Just quickly scrubbed the outside of the tractor as well, nothing too involved.....its going to get dirty again soon.

But at least I have a known starting point now for the maintenance records I will keep.

Slam it all back together in the next day or so.

Panels Clean1.jpg
Panels Clean2.jpg
Panels Clean3.jpg
Bath1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
@Flintknapper , that L2350 is a beauty and in incredible value at $9k. Congratulations! (y)

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
@Flintknapper , that L2350 is a beauty and in incredible value at $9k. Congratulations! (y)

Thank You, it was indeed a good deal in my Market Area.

These compact tractors are all over the Midwest and Upper Midwest, but much less common here in Texas.

They tend to get 'snatched up' quickly (nice ones) when they come up for sale and typically bring a premium.

This one just kind of fell in my lap. And that doesn't happen to me often.