New Warning Stickers Available

PaulR

Equipment
BX 23S -- 100 hours seat time so far
Aug 3, 2020
Hadley, MA
Hello from California. Please note not everyone in California is homeless and a wackjob. Some of us own guns and work for a living. It's sad to see what this beautiful state is turning into. I have my hopes for the recall I just don't think it will happen. After 61 years it may be time to move.
Massachusetts too. Sea of liberals where I live, but some of us conservatives and libertarians mixed in.

Reactions: 1 user

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
Now make one in green but handing the keys over instead of shooting them. snicker

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
We just added two new colors for our friends with Red and Blue tractors too.

View attachment 79167

View attachment 79168
Could you make them with the sticky side on the image side so that the sticker can go inside the cab? I bought four from you a few months back but would prefer to have the sticker stuck on the inside of the glass facing outwards. Just my $0.02.

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
Hello from California. Please note not everyone in California is homeless and a wackjob. Some of us own guns and work for a living. It's sad to see what this beautiful state is turning into. I have my hopes for the recall I just don't think it will happen. After 61 years it may be time to move.
I hear Texas is nice. Stay away from Tennessee though, its horrible, and encourage all your neighbors to do the same ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
uh, Tennessee? damn, just bought land there, now you tell me.

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
Could you make them with the sticky side on the image side so that the sticker can go inside the cab? I bought four from you a few months back but would prefer to have the sticker stuck on the inside of the glass facing outwards. Just my $0.02.
I guess it's possible, but we just got in a bunch of this style so it won't be anytime soon. These are weather resistant so should hold up well on the outside.

South 40

Equipment
L1500DT, 750 Ford backhoe, 49 D4 Cat Repowered with 6.9L Diesel
Nov 12, 2012
Bloomsdale, Mo. USA
There is a separate California edition of the sticker.

In the California edition the tractor is an environmentally friendly non diesel zero emission no carbon low fat decaf soy electric tractor and the pistol is a less lethal low impact single use gentle warning device designed and approved by the state for civilian use. Both parties shown in the sticker are wearing all required safety gear and the stick person falling backwards is being caught by a gentle pillow of free trade organically grown marshmallow pillow padding that was harvested by magical garden gnomes who live in carbon free foot print communities that protect the rain forests. Additionally the statement, "Serious injury or death may occur." is replaced with "You may experience a serious finger waging and be gently discouraged from approaching my tractor."
ROFLMAO

What message would the holster for a 30-30 Winchester like they had on horses fastened along the side of my hood send?

Paul used to tell people I have plenty of guns, but it is my wife you have to worry about, :)

Cheers
Samantha

Last edited: