First Tractor - Trying to Get Information on 2022 Supply Chain

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
I ordered my first tractor on December 17, 2021. I researched and saved for four years and ordered the Kubota LX3310HSD. So I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas but still realize that it may be 8 months before there was s a chance to actually get this delivered. This is just the situation we are facing. Does anyone have a feel or information on possible delivery times for the first half of 2022?

Reactions: 1 user

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I ordered my first tractor on December 17, 2021. I researched and saved for four years and ordered the Kubota LX3310HSD. So I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas but still realize that it may be 8 months before there was s a chance to actually get this delivered. This is just the situation we are facing. Does anyone have a feel or information on possible delivery times for the first half of 2022?
A lot depends on your dealer and where they rate on priority.

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
A lot depends on your dealer and where they rate on priority.
I heard many good things about my local dealer so I ordered the tractor from them. I am not sure if they would be be considered a large dealership. I do know in the past that they would probably have 30 or 40 tractors at the dealership and they carry all sizes. I do understand that everyone is just on a waiting list due to supply chain issues. I am just impatient because I have been planning this for a long time.

jyoutz

Equipment
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I know h
I heard many good things about my local dealer so I ordered the tractor from them. I am not sure if they would be be considered a large dealership. I do know in the past that they would probably have 30 or 40 tractors at the dealership and they carry all sizes. I do understand that everyone is just on a waiting list due to supply chain issues. I am just impatient because I have been planning this for a long time.
I know how you feel. Last year when I was looking to buy, I put my name on the wish list for 5 dealers. One came through, then surprisingly within a few weeks of buying, I had calls with tractor availability from two other dealers. Go figure.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
maybe download some manuals to pass the time???

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
maybe download some manuals to pass the time???

I found where to download the LX3310 Manual from the past posts that were referenced. I am actually going to print the PDF so I can make notes on a page if needed. I could only find the basic Owners Manual. Thanks for the information for the manual downlaod.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Recently, the Kubota regional sales manager for my dealers told them that anything ordered now would probably be delivered in January of 2023.

He said that delivery times continue to worsen.

SDT

Reactions: 1 users

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
I found where to download the LX3310 Manual from the past posts that were referenced. I am actually going to print the PDF so I can make notes on a page if needed. I could only find the basic Owners Manual. Thanks for the information for the manual downlaod.
I'm unsure if they have released the WSM (Work Shop Manual) in pdf form just yet. There are likely a few members on here that can answer that one directly.

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
Recently, the Kubota regional sales manager for my dealers told them that anything ordered now would probably be delivered in January of 2023.

SDT
I was thinking that there would be some kind of estimates since we are at the end of January. I would think year end sales were good and put more pressure on the limited supply. I would have not guessed that the waiting time is up to 12 months but the world has changed as far as raw materials availability and computer chip production being controlled by a small foreign group. Maybe it may help a little that I ordered it in December 2021 instead of this month.

I appreciated the information!

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
I'm unsure if they have released the WSM (Work Shop Manual) in pdf form just yet. There are likely a few members on here that can answer that one directly.
I could only find the basic owners manual. I am going to start to go through it and wait to hear anything aboout the status of my order in about 4 months I guess. I appreciate the information on the manuals

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
I ordered my LX2610HSD Sept 10, 21 it was delivered Dec 10, 21. Also my dealer Kubota of Jackson, Mi sold me the PDF of the WSM on a thumb drive for $15.

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
I ordered my LX2610HSD Sept 10, 21 it was delivered Dec 10, 21. Also my dealer Kubota of Jackson, Mi sold me the PDF of the WSM on a thumb drive for $15.
I will probably go buy and see if I can buy the Work Shop Manual from the dealership soon. That will give me something to study while I am waiting for the tractor delivery

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I guess it depends if you actually need a tractor or not. If you do, widen your search via the phone. There are tractors out there with loaders. You just have to find an honest dealer that has one, or maybe consider a different model. It's not like there is a perfect tractor for everyone. Mostly, you are always trading something off.

Btw, my dealer delivery guy said they deliver tractors several hours from their dealership. YMMV.

Also, fwiw, my dealer and somewhat local dealer never asks me who I am when I go into buy parts. I've bought from both dealers since the one dealer had the rear blade I wanted, and my dealer wasn't going to have them for 6 months at least. Even then, they were going to charge me for delivery since it wasn't a stocked item that wasn't already on their delivery schedule.

One more note, the likelihood that you will have the tractor, loader, and all implements at one place is small.

Reactions: 2 users

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
I will probably go buy and see if I can buy the Work Shop Manual from the dealership soon. That will give me something to study while I am waiting for the tractor delivery
They probably could download the operators manual as well and put it on the same thumb drive for free since your getting the tractor.

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada

SDT
I can confirm that from my dealer. Ordered my 3310 in December and was told it would likely be January 2023 before I see it.

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
I can confirm that from my dealer. Ordered my 3310 in December and was told it would likely be January 2023 before I see it.
Well, I guess the long wait is on until January 2023 also. I am going to go by my dealer in about two weeks just to make sure I am definitely on the waiting list. I had planned a ton of projects with the LX3310. These will just be put on the shelf for another year. I guess the only thing I am worried about is an increase in the price once it finally gets here to the dealer.

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Well, I guess the long wait is on until January 2023 also. I am going to go by my dealer in about two weeks just to make sure I am definitely on the waiting list. I had planned a ton of projects with the LX3310. These will just be put on the shelf for another year. I guess the only thing I am worried about is an increase in the price once it finally gets here to the dealer.
My price is locked in according to my dealer. I'm hoping to see the tractor sooner rather than later but I'm not holding my breath

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
My price is locked in according to my dealer. I'm hoping to see the tractor sooner rather than later but I'm not holding my breath
My dealer also said that my price is locked in and that if Kubota's 0% Financing was available when it comes in that I can apply for that, but if that offer stopped during the delivery time I could not lock that financing offer into the deal. I want to believe the dealer about the price but I would not bet on it. My wife is still, trying to cheer me up and keeps saying that it will be here in May 2022. I hope she's right:)

I did order three implements from Everything Attachments yesterday and they are 3 months out right now. I ordered them because the prices seem to be going up monthly on some items from the online implement dealers.

Last edited:

surveythemark

Equipment
Kubota LX3310HSD
Oct 5, 2021
Zachary, LA
Thanks to everyone for replies. This has to be a tough time for anyone wanting to order a Kubota tractor and certain implements from any manufacturer.

jyoutz

Equipment
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I was an a waiting list of five dealers, 3 in my state, one in Texas, and one in CO. I wanted a MX5400. Last November I received a call from the CO dealer asking if I would take a MX6000 that they just got in. I jumped on it and it was delivered December 1. You might consider trying the multiple dealers approach and see who comes through.