LX3310 Operators Manual

ChrisO83

Equipment
Kubota LX3310 hsdc, STB 1072 Plow, B2782B Blower, MTL 48” Graplr, MTL Forks, FEL
Feb 16, 2021
Coalville, UT
I've purchased a used LX3310 from my local dealer but I won't be able to pick it up for a few weeks. While waiting I would like to read up on it via an operators/owner/service manual. I've looked on this site and others and I have found a variety of manuals but nothing specific for the LX3310 or any of the LX series for that matter.

Can anyone direct me to where I can get downloadable manuals for LX3310?

Thanks,
ChrisO

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I've purchased a used LX3310 from my local dealer but I won't be able to pick it up for a few weeks. While waiting I would like to read up on it via an operators/owner/service manual. I've looked on this site and others and I have found a variety of manuals but nothing specific for the LX3310 or any of the LX series for that matter.

Can anyone direct me to where I can get downloadable manuals for LX3310?

Thanks,
ChrisO
I doubt that you will find a free PDF unless your dealer agrees to give one to you. Kubota sells these. They do not give them away.

Negotiate one into the deal.

SDT

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
The owner's manual (paper copy) comes free with a new tractor. The shop manual does not. The owner's manual used to be downloadable for free on the Kubota website, I stumbled on them, once by accident. You may need the registration number of your tractor.

Both are copyrighted. The LX tractors are so new you might not find bootleg copies of the shop manual online. In either case you should be able to negotiate pdf copies with your dealer. You can order paper copies through your dealer or from Messicks.

ChrisO83

Equipment
Kubota LX3310 hsdc, STB 1072 Plow, B2782B Blower, MTL 48” Graplr, MTL Forks, FEL
Feb 16, 2021
Coalville, UT
The owner's manual (paper copy) comes free with a new tractor. The shop manual does not. The owner's manual used to be downloadable for free on the Kubota website, I stumbled on them, once by accident. You may need the registration number of your tractor.

Both are copyrighted. The LX tractors are so new you might not find bootleg copies of the shop manual online. In either case you should be able to negotiate pdf copies with your dealer. You can order paper copies through your dealer or from Messicks.

I was figuring the shop manual would cost extra and maybe even an owners manual. And I am willing to pay for them but I am not seeing anything to download for the LX Series, even on the Kubota site.
Is there a site that anyone can recommend?

I will be checking in with my dealer for additional info but until then any suggestions?
Thanks,
C

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I wandered around the site, and wound up at kubota.deluxebrand.com via kubota.USA, and a choice of “do you know your Kubota”, and found the LX3310 sandwiched in after the loaders if you scroll down past all the L tractors. $18.25, not sure if pdf or paper, pdf was a choice.

Know your kubota had a bunch of you tube videos to watch. Could be useful, I didn’t look yet.

https://www.kubotausa.com/service-support

ok just for ducks I tried to order, and the pdf is free. I typed in order, and supposing it will turn up in email, but not so far. I suggest you try it. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Yes the above link works. Click on manuals and choose. Turns up in email in about an hour. Happy reading!

Reactions: 1 user

ChrisO83

Equipment
Feb 16, 2021
Coalville, UT
Yes the above link works. Click on manuals and choose. Turns up in email in about an hour. Happy reading!
Wow! That worked out real well!
I was able download the Operators Manual and WSM (850 pages) without any cost. I will likely still get a hard copies as I find they are easier to use but this is a great start.
Thank you for your help.
CO

Reactions: 1 user

Jhtractor

Equipment
2021 LX3310, LA535, RTR1258 tiller, QH10, BB1260, LX2963, PF1242, RCK60
Apr 23, 2021
Wisconsin
Thanks for the link. I was able to order the PDF for free for my new tractor. It looks like the updated version was from 04/12/21. This should help me make it through the wait time until my new tractor is ready for delivery.