Top n tilt operation

Tmar104

Equipment
John Deere 650
Feb 12, 2021
Eastman Ga
Hello all
I have Kubota b2320 with factory installed loader valve ( no loader) I plan to install hydraulic cylinders to operate the function of cylinders. If I connect hoses for top function to A and B valve connections and tilt hoses to C and D valve connectors, will this work? I’m always afraid I’ll do something to screw up hydraulic pump. Surely someone on this site has done this. Need some help on this before I do it. Thanks to all

RBA50

Equipment
B2320, LA304 loader (B1658 QA), B2789 snowblower, RCK54-29B MMM, HF quick hitch
Apr 29, 2013
Goldendale, WA
You should be fine. No difference from the cylinders for the loader. Just make sure to get the A&B and C&D pairings right. Also, C&D are for the curl function, and you will run into the "Regen" issue, but it should not be a problem for your application.

Tmar104

Equipment
John Deere 650
Feb 12, 2021
Eastman Ga
You should be fine. No difference from the cylinders for the loader. Just make sure to get the A&B and C&D pairings right. Also, C&D are for the curl function, and you will run into the "Regen" issue, but it should not be a problem for your application.
Thank you so much. I will report further after try out

Tmar104

Equipment
John Deere 650
Feb 12, 2021
Eastman Ga
Thank you so much. I will report further after try out
Thank you so much for reply. One other question. To tilt BB upwards( backwards to me) do I use A or B connection. I mean to rotate BB if I want to transport a blade full of dirt short distance to fill in potholes. Again, my thanks

RBA50

Equipment
B2320, LA304 loader (B1658 QA), B2789 snowblower, RCK54-29B MMM, HF quick hitch
Apr 29, 2013
Goldendale, WA
If you are using the A/B ports, it will depend only on which hose goes to the head end of the cylinder and which goes to the rod end. Makes no difference on the A/B circuit. You can swap the hoses if you don't like the way it works. However, the Kubota B2320 owners manual says that A is for rod end, and B is for Head end, so you might want to stick with that. I'm pretty sure they are assuming loader operation when they said that, and want the loader to go up and down the way the sticker shows. For your use I don't believe it will matter.