R60-92H Belly Mower 60" for B2150 or B9200

mathgirl

Equipment
Kubota B 2150
Jun 10, 2020
North Carolina
Fits Kubota B2150 and B9200. Blades need sharpened. Belt is decent. We will include the brackets that are used to hook it to the tractor.
KubotaDeck1.jpg
$600 or best offer. Located near Winston-Salem, NC

GEP

Jun 16, 2010
Benton Harbor, Mi
I'm looking for a gearbox for an MR 4800 - what's the model # of this deck?
Do you have the part number of the gears ? There is a seller on e-bay that has gears. You have to buy the shims for the horizontal ( the one the your power shaft hocks to) shaft from Kubota. The shims are to adjust the gears on the horizontal shaft. The gears are sold in a in a matched set, you have to buy both gears

Hosanders

Equipment
B6100
Jul 12, 2020
Southlake TX
Do you have the part number of the gears ? There is a seller on e-bay that has gears. You have to buy the shims for the horizontal ( the one the your power shaft hocks to) shaft from Kubota. The shims are to adjust the gears on the horizontal shaft. The gears are sold in a in a matched set, you have to buy both gears
Good morning and thanks for your follow up. I can find all the parts for the rebuild, it's just finding someone to actually do the rebuild. I was able to go in person to my local Kubota dealer and they agreed to at least look at it for me, so that's the route I plan on taking at this point unless I see someone post a gearbox for sale.

GEP

Jun 16, 2010
Benton Harbor, Mi
Good morning and thanks for your follow up. I can find all the parts for the rebuild, it's just finding someone to actually do the rebuild. I was able to go in person to my local Kubota dealer and they agreed to at least look at it for me, so that's the route I plan on taking at this point unless I see someone post a gearbox for sale.
Where are you located? I am in SW Michigan. I can rebuild the gear box for you. The gears need to be shimmed so they make to proper contact, it's just like setting up a rear end on a car or truck. Gear boxes are hard to find and if you do you will pay a lot of money. The gears boxes on the decks starting with RC in the model number are all the same. I bought the bearings from Omaha Kubota and saved $ 40.00 over my local dealer. If I need more parts I will buy bearings and seals on line I now have the actual bearing number and save more.

Last edited:

bradtaylor

Equipment
Kubota BX2230
Jul 27, 2020
fort wayne In
Where are you located? I am in SW Michigan. I can rebuild the gear box for you. The gears need to be shimmed so they make to proper contact, it's just like setting up a rear end on a car or truck. Gear boxes are hard to find and if you do you will pay a lot of money. The gears boxes on the decks starting with RC in the model number are all the same. I bought the bearings from Omaha Kubota and saved $ 40.00 over my local dealer. If I need more parts I will buy bearings and seals on line I now have the actual bearing number and save more.
I have a 22BX gearbox hat needs bearings, I see u are in Benton harbor?? I am in Indiana, Other side of S Bend near Warsaw, Would u be interested?? THX Brad

GEP

Jun 16, 2010
Benton Harbor, Mi
It only has 600 Hrs on the tractor, The gears should be ok,
The common problem is the spacer shims on the horizontal power input shaft wear that wears out the gears but maybe not . The gears are not visible until the bearings are out. I will check on the cost of the bearings and spacer washers and seals.

Hosanders

Equipment
B6100
Jul 12, 2020
Southlake TX
Good morning and thanks - I'm in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. It will be a few weeks before I have time to remove the gear box, but once I do, I'll get back to you, and very much appreciate your offer. We can talk $$$'s for the work when I get it removed.

GEP

Jun 16, 2010
Benton Harbor, Mi
Good morning and thanks - I'm in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. It will be a few weeks before I have time to remove the gear box, but once I do, I'll get back to you, and very much appreciate your offer. We can talk $$$'s for the work when I get it removed.
Can you send me the full model number and the serial number so I can quote you the cost

buckmaster

Equipment
kubota B7100,9200,L3400
Jun 13, 2018
BLOOMFIELD
Is this unit still available and in usable condition? Brackets to hook it to B9200 are included with it? Thanks

Reactions: 1 user