TG 2742 for sale

Jasonhornung

Equipment
B9200
Nov 21, 2019
Aliquippa, Pa. USA
Hello everyone,
I'm cleaning up and I have a TG 2742 (42" snow blower) in my way. It's very clean for the age but could use a re-paint. Everything seems to be here except the drive-shaft and the handle to turn the outlet. All blades are in good condition and spin freely. Mounting bracket is not bent. Most labels are still readable. No welds and rust is only surface. Based on condition, rarity, and the hard to find mounting bracket, I'm hoping to get $750 for it but I'm open to offers. I thought I attached pictures, but cannot seem to get them to load. I have pictures for anyone interested.

Last edited:

Kmichael7185

Equipment
G1800-S
Aug 14, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm cleaning up and I have a TG 2742 (42" snow blower) in my way. It's very clean for the age but could use a re-paint. Everything seems to be here except the drive-shaft and the handle to turn the outlet. All blades are in good condition and spin freely. Mounting bracket is not bent. Most labels are still readable. No welds and rust is only surface. Based on condition, rarity, and the hard to find mounting bracket, I'm hoping to get $750 for it but I'm open to offers. I thought I attached pictures, but cannot seem to get them to load. I have pictures for anyone interested.
Do you still have it?

Jeeptron

Equipment
t1600 lawn tractor
May 5, 2020
Rosemount, MN
Hello everyone,
I know this is old, but i am in the market. Is it still available? I have a buddy in Virginia that can bring it to me.