Lane Shark anyone?

Countrified

Equipment
Kubota MX5200 Bobcat863 MF 1530w/backhoe
Feb 15, 2019
Byram Mississippi USA
Going to pick up my new MX5200 with LaneShark first thing Monday 2/18/19. Anybody here have one? Looks to be awesome, hope it’s worth the extra I paid

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
Seems like a smart idea, cutting it before you run it over.
How wide does it cut or is it available in different widths?

Countrified

Equipment
Feb 15, 2019
Byram Mississippi USA
Has a 44 inch cut, 11 cutting positions. I hope to post pictures ASAP. Mainly got it for maintaining trails and hunting lanes on 200 acres.

spacemanspiff

Equipment
M5-111
Dec 4, 2015
Lower ,AL
I have heard from my dealer that the bearings in the hydraulic motor can't stand up to heavy abuse. He quit selling them and started selling limb ninja.
Only time will tell if he is truthful. I hope you have good luck.

My limb ninja has a very thin deck. I have to be careful with it, but it will chew through 4" limb with no problem. Either one will be better than a bush axe.

Countrified

Equipment
Feb 15, 2019
Byram Mississippi USA
I have heard from my dealer that the bearings in the hydraulic motor can't stand up to heavy abuse. He quit selling them and started selling limb ninja.
Only time will tell if he is truthful. I hope you have good luck.

My limb ninja has a very thin deck. I have to be careful with it, but it will chew through 4" limb with no problem. Either one will be better than a bush axe.
That makes sense, a 4inch limb seems kinda large. My days of “heavy abuse” are over. I’ll be babying this thing for sure, I dogged the crap out of my MF and definitely will be slowing down. “Maintaining” key word:)

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
44". Is that wider than your tractor? I can see it being beneficial if it is but probably not a big deal. I like the versatility of that type of implement.
Here in the boonies they have a hydraulic one for the road maintenance.
It's funny to see them trimming trees with it along the power lines and roads.
I never thought I would see a mower deck upside down trimming the oaks.

Countrified

Equipment
Feb 15, 2019
Byram Mississippi USA
44". Is that wider than your tractor? I can see it being beneficial if it is but probably not a big deal. I like the versatility of that type of implement.
Here in the boonies they have a hydraulic one for the road maintenance.
It's funny to see them trimming trees with it along the power lines and roads.
I never thought I would see a mower deck upside down trimming the oaks.
Naw, it’s not, but it’s the same idea as the county maintenance equipment. Just not as much versatility. Made for the compact tractors, but anything under 9GPM hydraulic pump capacity is not recommended.