M7060 Cab and Bucket 3rd valve install

bunkerhillbilly

Equipment
M7060
Feb 17, 2018
Wyoming PA
Good afternoon,

Having a heck of a time understanding the install guide of the front bucket 3rd valve. I also have the self leveling kit on the tractor the black and white drawings are just not doing it for me. Connecting into the existing valve assembly is where my issue is.

If any one has a minute to snap a few pictures for me that would be super great! Or if there is some place online for pictures.

Thank you!

Bunkerhillbilly

Reactions: 1 user

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Good afternoon,

Having a heck of a time understanding the install guide of the front bucket 3rd valve. I also have the self leveling kit on the tractor the black and white drawings are just not doing it for me. Connecting into the existing valve assembly is where my issue is.

If any one has a minute to snap a few pictures for me that would be super great! Or if there is some place online for pictures.

Thank you!

Bunkerhillbilly
This diagram should help

Attachments

Oct 8, 2014
oregon
When I added RR's the schematics weren't clear. It turned out North wasn't North and individual drawings weren't in relation to each other. Don't know if that will help.

bunkerhillbilly

Equipment
M7060
Feb 17, 2018
Wyoming PA
Thank you for the diagram. It helped a little but it doesn't seem to be specific to our setup.

If anyone is able to snap a picture of the inside/outside it would help a ton.

eserv

Equipment
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Thank you for the diagram. It helped a little but it doesn't seem to be specific to our setup.

If anyone is able to snap a picture of the inside/outside it would help a ton.
What is your setup? EG., what loader, what is the 3rd function kit number?

bunkerhillbilly

Equipment
M7060
Feb 17, 2018
Wyoming PA
I'm sorry, I didn't think there were that many setups. Its an M7060 with the LA1154 bucket with the self leveling valve and I'm adding the 3rd valve kit M7992. I got the control valve mounted, all wired in and working but the hose connections...see picture attached. Only guide I found is LA1154Assemblyinstructions.pdf .

Attachments

eserv

Equipment
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
I'm sorry, I didn't think there were that many setups. Its an M7060 with the LA1154 bucket with the self leveling valve and I'm adding the 3rd valve kit M7992. I got the control valve mounted, all wired in and working but the hose connections...see picture attached. Only guide I found is LA1154Assemblyinstructions.pdf .
It is the same setup as the diagram I posted. Check your private messages.

Ukfan

Equipment
M7060
Jul 28, 2021
Kentucky
II know this is an older thread but the diagrams for the 3rd function are at the very end of the LA1154Assemblyinstructions.pdf manual.