What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2660, LA243 FEL, RCK54P-23BX MMM, BX2751 QH Subframe, BX2750D 50" Blower
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
Picked up a new tool today for Kubota maintenance!

Milwaukee M12 battery operated grease gun... (plus Lock-n-Lube coupler)

Made sense since I already use the M12 system for most of my hand held power tools, supposedly 5-7 tubes of grease on one battery. I'll use this with EP Moly grease for all the FEL loader pins and keep my manual one with multi-purpose bearing grease for u-joints and mower deck

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA

Made sense since I already use the M12 system for most of my hand held power tools, supposedly 5-7 tubes of grease on one battery. I'll use this with EP Moly grease for all the FEL loader pins and keep my manual one with multi-purpose bearing grease for u-joints and mower deck

I got the same gun and love it, minus the lnl. Makes quick work of greasing the tractor and zero turn.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
LOLOLOL... battery-powered grease-guns reminds me of waay back in 1960's when we made fun of neighbors who had bought the latest in gizmos.... Electric-Can-Openers!
We thought that was the height of lazy/opulence. ROFL

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
I put the backhoe on last week to work on installing the thumb, and then left it on, thinking I won't need the tractor soon, and when I do I will need the backhoe. Well, we got almost 4" of snow last night, just enough to require me to scrape it, and I had leave at 4am this morning. So I had fun taking off the backhoe and putting on the blade and scraping the driveways late last night...

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY

I got the same gun and love it, minus the lnl. Makes quick work of greasing the tractor and zero turn.
I've looked at the M18 gun to add to my kit. Hadn't seen any reviews, but if it's like yours could/should be a good choice.

I use a cheapie pneumatic now, and it's been great for years. If it ever gives up, I may look at Milwaukee again. I've gotten so used to pneumatic now, it might be a tough switch....

I have a manual I keep just in case....

Tarmy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2800, BH76A, FEL,box scraper
Nov 17, 2009
Lake Almanor, Ca
I've looked at the M18 gun to add to my kit. Hadn't seen any reviews, but if it's like yours could/should be a good choice.

I use a cheapie pneumatic now, and it's been great for years. If it ever gives up, I may look at Milwaukee again. I've gotten so used to pneumatic now, it might be a tough switch....

I have a manual I keep just in case....
I have the M18...makes greasing a breeze...and eliminates the excuse not to do it...

I have the M12 as well and use marine grease in that one for trailers, boats and outboards...

No way I ever grease with anything else any more...

Fro65

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525, BH77, LP tiller, LP grader box, LP blade, BX2380
Dec 30, 2014
NorthEast Indiana
Congratulations! Let us know how that mid mount snow blower works.:D