What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

dalola

Equipment
BX2380 w/FEL & Woods RM48 RFM, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
I got my 13' by 30' add on to an extisting out building completed just in time, winter is here, at 5600'! Half way through the project, I was having misgivings, as it was more work and money then expected. A week later I can't imagine not having it, now my chipper and flail mower, bought this year, are out of my precious heated shop space and also out of the weather. Plus I bought the mini excavator this year and built a trailer for it, so I was getting too cramped for inside storage. All the implements are now on big castered platforms, on the new concrete slab in the addition, making them a breeze to hook up or so I'm told. I got my backfilling all down, and 15 tons of gravel spread right before the freezeup, I'm just waiting on the roll up door now, this project is completed!
Digging that mini excavator! Can you move to Ohio and be my neighbor???:D

dalola

Equipment
BX2380 w/FEL & Woods RM48 RFM, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
Did you see the (heated) barn? I think you're the one that's moving.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
LOL....I would seriously consider it. But landscapes with no trees really freak me out. :eek:

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
To cold and windy for anything else so I finished my bushhogging for the year. Got the batwing in it's shed and put the 9000 away for the winter.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
To cold and windy for anything else so I finished my bushhogging for the year. Got the batwing in it's shed and put the 9000 away for the winter.
Cold in Georgia? It's still fall.... lol

I went out today and started both the M9 and the 105. The 9 started a little hard, had to pre heat quite a bit. It was 18 here today. I have Power Service in both with full fuel tanks.

They both did a bit of banging and clanging anyway.

I start them every couple weeks throughout the winter and the 9 does hay chores for the cattle and horses.

2 years ago I had some gelling issues with the 9, was below 0 for a while so now both get Power Service.

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
That's good stuff we use it in all our machines we have a old Case 4694 that is always hard to start when it's cold outside even though it's always plugged in without power service additive it just won't go. I also use a John Deere product I can't remember the name of it right off hand that works pretty good to but you can't go wrong with power service products.

I went out today and started both the M9 and the 105. The 9 started a little hard, had to pre heat quite a bit. It was 18 here today. I have Power Service in both with full fuel tanks.

I start them every couple weeks throughout the winter and the 9 does hay chores for the cattle and horses.

2 years ago I had some gelling issues with the 9, was below 0 for a while so now both get Power Service.

In Utopia

Equipment
L175 FEL
Apr 21, 2013
Utopia,Tx/Pasadena,TX

Yep, it's fall, but two weeks ago we had 2 nights where the temp got in the mid 20's here in Utopia, TX.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Put the canopy back on after painting the brackets and modifying them to make the top fold down.
Nice canopy!

I also like your shiny tire chains....I remember when mine looked like that. Pretty much rust colored now, but they are a necessity for me and work great.

BXHoosier

Equipment
BX24
Jan 21, 2018
Indiana
Nice canopy!

I also like your shiny tire chains....I remember when mine looked like that. Pretty much rust colored now, but they are a necessity for me and work great.
Thanks.

If this winter is like the last 3, I will not need the chains as we did not have enough snow to plow.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
If this winter is like the last 3, I will not need the chains as we did not have enough snow to plow.

Trade ya.....

this was March 14, 2016. Anniversary of "Blizzard of 1993..."
34" in about 12 hours. Posted the picture many times, because I like it... :)was second time into my neighbors driveway that day ....
The Mrs. took it from the comfort of our 76 degree livingroom.:p

If that's not good advertising for a cab......

Last edited:

nbking

Equipment
L2501HST 4X4, Rtv-x900
Jul 8, 2018
Sonora, CA
I snow plowed for the first time with my land pride snow trip blade, worked great, love being able to angle it from the seat. So much better than shoveling. Now I need to make some sort of canopy, the snow bombs falling from the trees limbs was fun at first. LoL

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Filled the hydraulic fluid back up and bled the power steering system after I ripped the hose off last weekend. Gave it a simple green bath to clean up the mess of hydraulic fluid that was sprayed all over. Greased it all up while I was at it. Then the kids wanted to go for a ride.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Snowplow had wing down other day. Peeled up driveway apron.

Made a couple passes with box blade. Had to go easy....really wet and didn’t want to make it worse!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: