What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
A week ago it was so warm I lifted the doors off the cab for the first mowing. Last night I put them back on and turned the heater on for the second mowing.

Skip44

Equipment
Jeeps, L2900, FEL, tiller, brush hog,post hole drill, rock rake
Feb 19, 2014
Alexander, Maine
We still have snow on the ground, just a little but still some. In fact we had flurries this morning.

Skip

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Carraro tgf 7800 taijfun 4,5 t winch, trailer with crane, double bl saw
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany
Finally i got her home Thursday, did some work to level a forest way with a rear mounted shovel yesterday and tuned him up a bit today.
As it didn't have a fooststep on the RH side i added one, and repaired the seat as it was blocked with a fixing bolt by accident, looking forward to do some more work

Attachments

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
TZ,

Nice machine! Gorgeous shed!

Take some pictures of your tractor and trailer at work... I miss Germany!:)

Ray (in Arizona)

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Carraro tgf 7800 taijfun 4,5 t winch, trailer with crane, double bl saw
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany
Hi,

Thanks,
Forestry work shall only start again in november or december, when trees are out of the growing period,
I might put some photos of the trailer on tomorrow

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Happiness is clearing up and redistributing a winter's worth of horse manure with a new landscape rake in two afternoons! The spring sunshine was pretty great too :):):)

kenbx1860

Mar 31, 2015
canada
i took down a 12 by 14 steel shed that was right beside my green house. could not get to screws beside green house as to close so had to use my bx1860 to push the shed sideways to to get at screws. I new i would have to use my third orange arm at sometime. Three years and 400 hours its always by my side.

CanuckPT

Equipment
2011 B3300 SU; BH77; Bro-Tek mechanical thumb & 2" rear spacers; LA504
Nov 6, 2012
West Chesterfield, NH
I want to hear how you like that chipper - I am looking at the same model, tell me how it works for you !!

I put a few hours on it in October. It was very impressive - hardest part was keeping it fed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Grind, Weld, Sandblast; Grind, Weld, Sandblast; Grind, Weld, Sandblast

or was it: :confused:

Sandblast, Grind; Weld, Sandblast, Grind, Weld; Sandblast, Grind, Weld

Weld, Sandblast, Grind; Weld, Sandblast, Grind; Weld, Sandblast, Grind

or was it something else? :confused:

Well, you get the idea. :)

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
Removed 5 stumps, knocked down two trees, excavated an area for a gravel pad to park tractor implements, and did the 50 hour maintenance. The pictures are not as good as a brace of ruffed grouse in front of my English Setters, but hey it’s April (bird season starts in September) and the Kubota looks to be on point.

Larry

Attachments

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Lord I cant remember when the last time I saw a single, let alone a brace of those little feathery speed demons

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
Lord I cant remember when the last time I saw a single, let alone a brace of those little feathery speed demons
When you retire pick a on the banks of a blue ribbon trout stream that also happens to be in a destination county for grouse hunting. However, in the summer it includes generous numbers of black flies, mosquitoes, no-see-ums, and deer flies. In the winter it includes some of the coldest temperatures in the LP of Michigan.

Larry

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Grind, Weld, Sandblast; Grind, Weld, Sandblast; Grind, Weld, Sandblast

Sandblast, Grind; Weld, Sandblast, Grind, Weld; Sandblast, Grind, Weld

Weld, Sandblast, Grind; Weld, Sandblast, Grind; Weld, Sandblast, Grind

or was it something else? :confused:

Well, you get the idea. :)
You forgot: Hammer, Hammer, Hammer, and a few colorful words! :eek:

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
You forgot: Hammer, Hammer, Hammer, and a few colorful words! :eek:
Yes, I forgot the Hammer, Hammer, Hammer.
When the colorful words appear it is time for a break or time to quit, that is when things start to break.:eek: That is also the alarm clock going off telling me that it is beer thirty.:cool:

kenbx1860

Mar 31, 2015
canada
the other day we took down 12 x 14 shed. the small green house was beside the shed and had to move that also. was not sure how that was going to go. but my bx1860 came thru again. lifted up each side with loader made a sleigh under it with two boards and two cross pieces front and back and tractor pulled it across lawn like it wasnt even there. chock another one up for my orange frend. almost ready for the gazibo that is going where shed was.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
"We" started to get ready for summer operations;
1. Tractor washed
2. Chains off
3. Loader greased, then off
4. Deck cleaned
5. Boxer standing guard duty for 1-4. (He's the other part of "we")

Deck not done yet - twinged my back - will sharpen blades and change gear box oil tomorrow. Maybe put it on Sunday.

Not a rush - frost just went out a couple weeks ago.....

Attachments

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com
The town sands the roads all winter. Of course, they also plow them, and wing back the banks. All of this means that a lot of the sand that started out on the road winds up in my lawn over the course of a winter.

Soooooooo, I spent a few pleasant hours power-brooming the sand/rocks/chunks of asphalt out of my yard and onto the shoulder of the road, then used the Cabota as a power wheelbarrow while I scooped it all up with a shovel.

When the bucket gets full, I dump it into my dump trailer for transport to wherever on Someday Farm it will do the most good.

This year, roughly two yards of it wound up on the dirt floor of my tractor shed/barn. What with one thing and another the slope was gradually pitching the wrong way and runoff from the roof was winding up under the shed and I was parking in a mudhole.