What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Sounds about the same as here. My biggest field produced 108 this year and 116 last year. Not much difference but as much litter as I spread on it I was hoping to get more instead of less. We also had a late cold snap and I think you're right, it hurt the grass.

One of my customers called me this morning wanting to start cutting tomorrow. I guess I'll be busy for a day or two.

Sylvester

Equipment
B7100, G1900
Mar 17, 2012
Uk
Painted the underside of my new RC48 deck with some of that por 15 paint I had lying around.

Last edited:

Mike_B

Equipment
B2320 w/MMM & FEL, & a bunch of Stihl power equipment. Lincoln SA250 for repairs
Oct 27, 2012
the Dusty South
Did some more driveway grooming & moving sand around.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Pepperbrew

Equipment
B7100HST
Apr 27, 2014
Michigan
I changed my oil today, and this time I put a thin film of dielectric grease on the gasket of the filter. I was told using it helps removing it next time.:cool:

RumT

Equipment
'14 B2620
May 10, 2014
Templeton, Ca
Mucked out my Percheron's favorite corners of her pasture.

Graded a pad to level a water trough.

Started terracing a 8' x 50' section of slope near the house for my wife to build raised garden beds on.

bmotojoe

Equipment
2012 L4240HST LA854 LOADER
May 30, 2012
East of Seattle
I knew there would be all kinds of debris under the rubber floor mat grinding and wearing the paint away from the floor so today I removed it cleaned scuffed with scotch brite wash down with wax and grease remover a couple times, taped off and used the 16.5 oz. spray can of Dupli-Color Bed Armor. 20 minutes between coated 3 coats total. I will let it cure overnight before re-installing the rubber mat.

Attachments

Skip44

Equipment
Jeeps, L2900, FEL, tiller, brush hog,post hole drill, rock rake
Feb 19, 2014
Alexander, Maine
bmotojoe, that's a nice job. Did you put tape under the holes or what?

Skip

Skip44

Equipment
Feb 19, 2014
Alexander, Maine
I had several loads of fill over at my daughter's house so I spent the last few days sorting it. I have taken the rocks out and set them aside so they can be used to fix my rock walls and then the dirt I am using to level their yard. It's been raining since yesterday afternoon so I'll get some pictures latter.

Skip

bmotojoe

Equipment
May 30, 2012
East of Seattle
Thank you Skip. No tape under the holes. I just cut some pieces of cardboard and wedged them in below the holes to minimize over spray where I could.
Brian

bmotojoe

Equipment
May 30, 2012
East of Seattle
This is not Kubota related but Land Pride. I have a Land Pride RCF-2072 mower and went with the optional chain guards front and rear. At each end of the rear guard there are no bolts connecting the guard to back side of the mower. The closest bolt to the end of the guard is 12.5 inches. The end of the guard is just hanging out there unsecured. I sucked in each end of the guard with a c-clamp and bolted in upper and lower supports with some 3/8" square tubing I had at home.
Another thing I found is the 10 gauge material used on the rear of the mower where the radius starts is very weak and is prone to bend a little. I know I'm not slamming into things but each side does bend a little, maybe backing up I don't know? So I installed a second plate from the back of the skid shoe to the end of the rear guard both sides and it seems to have solved this issue.

Attachments

Skip44

Equipment
Feb 19, 2014
Alexander, Maine
bmotojoe, those plates look like they belong there. Let us know if there is any metal fatigue around where you put the plates.

Skip

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Thought i killed it. Used it to boost a vehicle. Turns out the ground cable was not installed very well. Hoping so, cant get back it as the weather has turned really sour. 1" rain in less than an hour.its about to hit again.