What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

labowner

Equipment
L295DT L5740 HSTC
Dec 22, 2013
S NH
Thanks Paul, I have watched your videos and have taken a few ideas from them. One thing I would like to get done is a rear skid shoe to protect the FEl arms.
Bob

Last edited:

ttj49

Equipment
B6100-DT
If you did something to or on you're tractor today and you don't want to start a new thread then post it here :D

I installed a horn I took from a tiny Toyota and then installed a decompression cable on mine today. Was going to do a little grading on the drive but got tired :(
Gurn
Nothing...too darn cold. I started it up and let it run for thirty minutes.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Thanks Paul, I have watched your videos and have taken a few ideas from them. One thing I would like to get done is a rear skid shoe to protect the FEl arms.
Bob
That's great! Happy to hear I've helped in some small way. Another feature I put on mine that I'm happy that I did was to add a double acting shock to the blade so that when it trips it don't come flying back and hitting hard.

dfdumass

Equipment
bx24 sub compact, tiller, backhoe, grader
Jan 15, 2014
laytonville, ca
i went out walked around my baby K scratching my head trying to figure out why my pto will not turn, started her up crossed my fingers ,engaged pto (hoping it would start working ,just like it stoppedlol ) but alas it no turn :>( so i reinstalled backhoe and let grandson build himself a ramp for jumping his bike . still love and would not know how to get by without her even tho pto not working

Wildfire

Equipment
Well it was so nice and warm here yesterday I decided to get the BX out to help do a job that I was intending to do this coming spring. After having a record snowfall for December in the last ten days we lost over 101 cm's of snow. Last we we actually walked out on our bare grass and picked up our Christmas decorations. Crazy weather:confused:

Here's a video of the day: http://youtu.be/wFf0PNAOuow

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
LOL, we were doing the same here. I guess it's over though, everything back to white again this morning.

Well it was so nice and warm here yesterday I decided to get the BX out to help do a job that I was intending to do this coming spring. After having a record snowfall for December in the last ten days we lost over 101 cm's of snow. Last we we actually walked out on our bare grass and picked up our Christmas decorations. Crazy weather:confused:

Here's a video of the day: http://youtu.be/wFf0PNAOuow

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
bearbait- that looks like one beautiful chunk of real estate!

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Bearbait, that looks like something you would see on a post card.
Yes it's pretty but I'm ready for summer. Looks like another storm coming mid week. I studded my front tires today, I hope they hold...probably should have went with chains.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Wow. Beautiful photos! We got some snow this morning. About 5 cm's. Wasn't much to it.
Been a crazy winter Wildfire, you folks are certainly getting your share this winter too. If your ever this side of the Rock stop in for a cold one, we're just 20 minutes from the ferry.

Wildfire

Equipment
Been a crazy winter Wildfire, you folks are certainly getting your share this winter too. If your ever this side of the Rock stop in for a cold one, we're just 20 minutes from the ferry.
Yup sure has been a crazy winter. It's supposed to be rain then snow and rain again Wednesday. Got to have a sense of humour to live here lol.
Thanks for the invite, same applies to you. We are 45 minutes from St.John's and there's an old 1957 Coke machine here that happens to spit out Budweisers from time to time and I don't know how they get in there :D

Attachments

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Yup sure has been a crazy winter. It's supposed to be rain then snow and rain again Wednesday. Got to have a sense of humour to live here lol.
Thanks for the invite, same applies to you. We are 45 minutes from St.John's and there's an old 1957 Coke machine here that happens to spit out Budweisers from time to time and I don't know how they get in there :D
LOL, funny how that happens....just happens to be my brand.