What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Hooked the 450 New Holland round baler on the Cab M9, turned on the ac, let it cool down and proceeded to round bale hay. I love the 450, it's all computer driven, Just like watching a video game from the tractor seat. All I have to do is stop when it tells me to, open the tailgate, out comes a round bale, close the tailgate and continue on.

Time to put the Land Pride bat wing chopper on and chop some stubble. Nice having two tractors. The chopper will go on one while the baler stays on the other.
Does it push the bale out so that you don't hit it when you close the baler then? On the old ones you had to back up to drop the bale, otherwise you'd hit it when you went to close it again and bend the frame.

BX23S

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2022 Kubota L3901 FEL, BH, GRAPPLE, PALLET FORK, SNOW PLOW and Hard Canopy
Sep 1, 2018
ID
Building a fence to keep the dogs in check.

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
It has dried up enough for me to get the L3901DT out to do some work without going through mud axle deep. I graded the driveway for the first time since last year.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
We went out to the farm last night and fixed the barn door, but storms moved in before I could get the pathway to the field fixed. So, I went out this morning and it took 12 buckets of dirt to start to get it fixed.

I went out to the spot where we have been getting the dirt and found that the storm had knocked over a tree, something else to add to the list.

At this point, I have the entrance good enough where they should be able to get the planter in. We hoping that they get the beans in this week otherwise it will be getting close to being to late to plant them.

Attachments

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Does it push the bale out so that you don't hit it when you close the baler then? On the old ones you had to back up to drop the bale, otherwise you'd hit it when you went to close it again and bend the frame.
Sure does. It has a spring loaded lower platform that rolls the bale back a few feet. Had one that didn't. PITA. Long time ago.

Toyman

Equipment
B7100HST, 1630, 4' Tiller, 4' Rotary Mower; M4050 (SOLD) Woods Cadet 84
Apr 15, 2019
Pittsburgh
Cleaned a drainage ditch by hand and with the FEL and mowed about 2 miles of roads on my hunting lease. Very hot today, started around 7 am and got the tractor loaded around 2:00.

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
Put a couple of Edge Tamers on the Bucket of my 525 FEL and called it a day. Temp is 93 with high humidity, not fit for man nor beast.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Cut a ditch into lawn to divert water off driveway. Will clean it up with box blade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Learned today that I’m an idiot lol. After a year of fighting with the rake to get it hooked up while it’s laying on the ground, all I had to do was turn it around backwards!

Used the rake and the bush hog to finish clearing another area. Hauled all the brush to the burn pile. Sure wish I had a grapple.

Buffalo

Equipment
L3901, FEL, mower deck
Mar 17, 2016
Oklahoma
I made a couple of gadgets to help with the landscape rake ... The two pipe frames are placed under the landscape rake when I unhook it. The landscape rake sits on these two frames (the back one is visible by looking carefully) off the ground and is easy to hook up when the time comes.

Attachments

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Partner, it's amazing what a pin can do when released! Good that you got it figured out. It's like a new implement now.
It actually happened by accident. Had it turned backward for pushing brush (last time I was in the area I was working I ripped the power steering hose off), got done with the rake and got it back to the house to grab the bush hog. Forgot to spin the rake back around, then I looked at and said I bet it will stand itself up that way, imagine that lol

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Installed my Tuff Top canopy. Took about 45 minutes total. Sorry for the sideways picture. I'm defying gravity...lol

Attachments

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Learned today that I’m an idiot lol. After a year of fighting with the rake to get it hooked up while it’s laying on the ground, all I had to do was turn it around backwards!

Used the rake and the bush hog to finish clearing another area. Hauled all the brush to the burn pile. Sure wish I had a grapple.

Nice job! Yes a grapple is worth it's weight in gold.