What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
Unloaded a trailer of wood bricks and double stacked them in the barn. They come on shrink wrapped skids weighing in at between 2050~2100 lbs.

otter

Equipment
L3800, LA524 loader, BH77 backhoe, thumb, box blade small wood lot log grapple
Sep 26, 2014
Chase, Alaska
After a summer of log skidding and milling, my Baby received a wash/wax, all new fluids and filters at the 400 tick mark.
She’s ready for winter hibernation when the snow flies.
Busy sorting out the ‘fail to lift boom’ function on the backhoe. I’ll need it next summer.

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
Removed the rear deck to start getting ready for winter. Used the bucket to clean up spots for snow. Used the rider to pick up/enjoy the fall leaves. Not.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Removed the rear deck to start getting ready for winter. Used the bucket to clean up spots for snow. Used the rider to pick up/enjoy the fall leaves. Not.
I have 25 mature oaks that are around 70ft tall in my front yard. I picked up and burned off the leaves the first couple years in the house. After that I had an epiphany. Just chop them up and leave them where they lay :D I just add lime stone in the spring to counter the acorns breaking down and making the ground acidic :D Much easier and less time consuming :D:D

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Had my Son helping me with the prep work for a concrete pad.

Not today, but in September had my prospective SIL hook up carry all.
He’s from Philadelphia....first time driving a tractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greeno

Equipment
B2710 w/LA402 FEL, BL4690 hoe, RB1560, GS1560, Haban 5' sickle bar, 5' JD RC
Jul 14, 2018
Big Lake MN
Ran my new grading scraper. This was done in virgin ground, no added gravel.

But ends up like this:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
As much as I hated to I put the implements away for winter, installed the sub frame and blower because in another week I'm gone to a friends hunting camp for an extended period.

Attachments

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Finally got a few hours to play with the piranha bar, and it wasn’t hot as hell. Spent a few hours clearing brush in what seems to be a never ending quest to clear all the over growth.

tiktock

Jun 27, 2018
Plaistow
I managed to impinge two fingers in the front quick hitch on my BX....right where theres a huge sticker warning of finger impingement. I'm lucky I didnt lose two fingers on my right hand, to be honest. Walked away with what I assume is a broken fingertip bone and three purple fingernails that will fall off. Pain was pretty insane. Full body sweats and puked my guts out from the pain right afterwards....usually a sign something broke.

Basically a grabbed the bar of the front hitch to pick it up and in a moment of stupidity grabbed the engagement lever which released the spring-held mechanism that allows the actual shaft to swig upwards and engage the snowblower shaft. My fingers were inbetween the bar and the main coupling which swings by the bar with about 1/2cm clearance. A half inch difference and it would have cleanly snipped off two fingers at the knuckle.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I managed to impinge two fingers in the front quick hitch on my BX....right where theres a huge sticker warning of finger impingement. I'm lucky I didnt lose two fingers on my right hand, to be honest. Walked away with what I assume is a broken fingertip bone and three purple fingernails that will fall off. Pain was pretty insane. Full body sweats and puked my guts out from the pain right afterwards....usually a sign something broke.

Basically a grabbed the bar of the front hitch to pick it up and in a moment of stupidity grabbed the engagement lever which released the spring-held mechanism that allows the actual shaft to swig upwards and engage the snowblower shaft. My fingers were inbetween the bar and the main coupling which swings by the bar with about 1/2cm clearance. A half inch difference and it would have cleanly snipped off two fingers at the knuckle.
Oh man I can almost feel your pain, you know it's bad when you puke.:eek: Thank goodness it wasn't worse.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Finally got a few hours to play with the piranha bar, NO NO NO NO NO you were not playing,,,,, you were WORKING working really hard ,,, never I mean never let her know how much fun you were having :D

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
After and oil change and HST filter change and greasing, my grand daughter and I built some more Trials motorcycle obstacles out at the "Lopery".
markbxr400- Forgive my ignorance- "Lopery"?