What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

8upbowhunter

Equipment
L4701 FEL, Cutter, Discs and Land Plane
Dec 15, 2016
S/E Louisiana
Used my land plane to smooth out and somewhat level my camp yard from the dozer work. Probably will have to hit it again after the next rain and it should be in great shape for grass seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Our son took the fence off the garden so I was motivated to pull some posts and hooked up the tiller and went to work. Three passes to full depth then graded by hand with a rake. Ready to plant as soon as we put the fence on. This Kubota till is really nice - it's an older one with a support shaft end to end - very heavy duty.

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
I moved my spinner (suicide knob) to one of the spokes instead of the wheel.
Then I tightened those pesky hydraulic covers for the fel couplers. (You know, the ones that never stay on after the first bump)
A little too wet today to take it on the lawn.

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Mounted my Brotek skid plate and 2" spacers. Raining now so that'll likely be it for the day.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Went over to my father in laws with the L1501, box blade and rotary cutter. Bush hogged the hill and his old chicken run. Then hooked up the box blade and cleaned out the ditch along the edge of his driveway.

Tractors still over at his place though. Ran into a snag unloading the L1501 and rotary cutter. Was backing down the dove tail and one of the deck boards gave out. Started really inspecting the boards, and realized the rot was in the majority of deck boards. :(

At least the board that gave out was on the dove tail section and it was the back tire, so tire just dropped onto the channels instead of falling through the trailer. Was able to turn the front tires to snake it around the broken board to get it off the trailer. :) Still made me pucker when I heard the board snap, and felt the right side drop :eek:

So, looks like next weekends project is replacing all the deck boards :rolleyes::rolleyes: Then I can run back to his place and bring the tractor home. :)

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Daren, only thing worse the your tractor falling through a broken deck board is when it's a horse or cow.

I've seen a couple of horses show up for a trail ride in pretty bad condition, and the driver was unaware of the problem until they got to where they were going.

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
Used the Rear Boom Crane to place a
small shed for my external compressor.

Need to add a front access door, a bit of siding to match the shop,
and some metal roofing to also match.

Attachments

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Plowed the garden with the two bottom plow and harrowed, picked rocks both times!

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
After tilling the garden yesterday I clamped a pallet to the thee point forks and used it as a lift to drive the 7' posts back in. Then we trenched around the perimeter and buried the fence in the ground. Slick - :D

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
Swept up and moved two buckets of sand from the street left over from snow fighting. Mowed the side of my driveway and then sunk up to my axel trying to mow the small field behind my house. Was able to get out in 4X4 but left some big ruts. Will have to fix if it ever drys out. Gave the tractor a bath to get all the mud off and keep it out of the garage.

Rosher18

Equipment
L185DT (1977)
Aug 2, 2016
Salem, Oregon
Moved gravel and leveled /compacted it into our turnout area. We had to rent this little Wacker Neuson roll compactor to get that part of the job done, but it saved us so much time. (It handles nothing like our Kubota I'll assure you that. Hopping from a front wheel steered tractor to a center pivot roller is definitely an adjustment!)

After staking the project down (an interlocking plastic grid system called EcoGreenGrid) we were ready for 1/4-0 gravel. This is again where the loader and box blade really shine as a combination of tools. I got the same work done in one minute as two people with rakes would in 5.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
Rollered my yard. Bit of a tight fit in the front yard (shown) for the L3940... Also de-pooped (before rollering!) and treated for grubs. Hopefully I'm not too late to de-grub it, which will de-mole it, which will de-roller it in the future. Roller is a 500gal propane tank, so probably about 5,000 pounds when full of water, not that I can get it completely full.

edit......photobucket is being weird and the picture is broken. Not sure what to do about it... I'll try to fix it.

http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/a...r/IMG_20170522_193154383_zpsmd6i23mq.jpg.html

Last edited:

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
I'm putting in a mountain bike trail on the lower 40, and really appreciated the larger bucket on the 3301 then my past tractor. I had it full of stuff before I thought to take this picture. I have to bridge across the creek in a few places, and am using some scrap steel pipe, thus the need for the torch.

Attachments

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I'm putting in a mountain bike trail on the lower 40, and really appreciated the larger bucket on the 3301 then my past tractor. I had it full of stuff before I thought to take this picture. I have to bridge across the creek in a few places, and am using some scrap steel pipe, thus the need for the torch.
You should have your rops up, $hit happens when you least expect it.