What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
I removed brush out of a ravine today and reworked some dirt roads for a customer. The photos are before and after photos of the ravine. Love my Grand L3830.

Attachments

Marsh.Felder

Equipment
L3400 loader, getting loaded
Mar 28, 2017
Mukwonago
Now that's wrenching.... How does one snap a tierod !?
I pushed over a big-ol buckthorn and came down on the root ball.
I have about 7 Ac with many over grown trees-weeds. I have been waging war on the buckthorn and this one bit back. They are going to pay! Actually I have to pay, for a new tie rod...

jlongjohn

Mar 25, 2017
PA
Removed a retaining wall and loaded all the block and concrete into the dump trailer. Now to dig the footer for the new wall...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I stopped by the green tractor place and looked around,,,, came home and hugged my little orange tractor

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
Performed first service on my BX2370-1 today. Changed the oil & filter and the transmission filter. Used OEM oil and filters. Wasn't quite due only 46.5 hours, But I wanted to get it done before I put the MMM back on. Got it on and ready for mowing season.

countrynerd

Equipment
BX25D, L3301
Jun 6, 2016
thumb, MI, USA
Added rear power terminals, 50amp from battery. 6 gauge wire from jumper cable 50 amp fuse and stud terminal ends with wire protector. Hardest part was routing the wire and most time consuming was bending and drilling the 16 gauge metal mounting plate.

Chew

Aug 5, 2014
Centerville, Tx
Added rear power terminals, 50amp from battery. 6 gauge wire from jumper cable 50 amp fuse and stud terminal ends with wire protector. Hardest part was routing the wire and most time consuming was bending and drilling the 16 gauge metal mounting plate.

Nice clean work. What can you use the terminals for?

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Saturday I charged the battery and started and ran the tractor for a few minutes. There was still to much snow to move it around, but it sounded good for a two cylinder.

BotaLoda

Equipment
BX2370, Loader w/tooth bar, MMM, sub soiler, 5' rake, rear ballast box, forks.
Feb 28, 2017
Cosby, TN
Yesterday I mowed my girlfriends lawn for the 2nd time. She lives in town with a tiny lot. I'll bet I looked funny with a "lawn mower" that size. I just may buy a cheap used lawn mower and keep it at her house. Too much for my aching body to do with a push mower, but the Bota is a bit much.

Also mowed some of my lawn for the 4th time this year! I had sowed some winter rye and it grew a LOT higher than I was told it would! Well the dogs helped with the fertilization.

I still can't believe how well it cuts for how quiet it is. I swear my deck has a silencer built in! It sounds like the blades are hardly turning.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
This morning I lugged out the block and tackle chain and tie downs,, And pulled out several old apple trees that had gone on to meet the wood pile. And planted 6 new ones, I might get anything off them but the next guy should get a bunch of apples:D