What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Cleared along the property line to put up a fence to keep the ATV's from driving through the private land. Always has to be the one bad apple to tear up others property so others have to suffer.

jnldr

Equipment
L2800
Mar 12, 2010
Knox TN
Cleared along the property line to put up a fence to keep the ATV's from driving through the private land. Always has to be the one bad apple to tear up others property so others have to suffer.

Going to have to do the same type thing unfortunately....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clark_bailey

Equipment
Kubota L3710, L3600 and Bobcat T190
Mar 19, 2010
West Alabama
Tried again to fix my kubota. Looks like I'm back to using the 1965 model ford 2000 that just won't quit. Love my kubota when it's working, but this orange tractor continues to cost me time and money trying to get it to either crank or operate properly.

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Going to have to do the same type thing unfortunately....

Hated to have to do it, nut the Pirahna TB really helped with the clearing process. Someday will get a brush hog

Aluthin

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6000
Aug 7, 2015
United Kingdom
ATV's and scramblers are a problem over here in the UK they are being used more and more by the criminal elements to commit crimes and escape the police. They have just crushed over 200 bikes siezed during the last month or so, in our surrounding region. No respect for boundaries or others.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Loaded up the box blade and bush hog and hauled it over to my in laws for the day. Gotta do the annual bush hogging and then smooth off an area where they had some trees removed.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Got the bush hogging and grading done :D

millsan1

Equipment
BX25D, SGC05, 4' Box Blade, 6' rake, 6' blade, Titan BX42 Chipper
I love my new mini excavator (not Kubota and certainly not new, but it is mine).

On one side of my driveway, there is an area of rocks and boulders that is right up against the drive, which makes snow plowing in that spot a PITA.

I tried to tackle that spot once with the BX, and no love at all.

Used the mini ex and tore it all right up.

BUT cleanup and smoothing was done with my BX.

It is nice to have multiple tools for doing multiple jobs.

Also took down 200lbs of corn to my feeder at the bottom of the property.

Used the bucket to hold up the bags, and leaned my ladder against bucket to get to top of feeder.

Also used the York rake to do come cleanup on two dirt road I have, about 1/4 mile worth. My property grows rocks, so this has to happen several times per year.

Finally used the bucket to move all the crap from my temporary out building to my permanent out building. Not a far haul, but a lot easier putting a bucket full of tools, tires, gas cans, whatever, and then bringing it in bulk to its new home. Still took a couple hours to move it all.

millsan1

Equipment
BX25D, SGC05, 4' Box Blade, 6' rake, 6' blade, Titan BX42 Chipper
Also did some work at my neighbors house.

This is the neighbor who has come to my rescue more times than I can count, so whenever he asks, I jump.

Had to scratch up the surface of about half an acre of grass, so he could plant clover.

He did not want to till the soil, so i used my York rake to do the job. It took a bunch of passes, with the rake set at it's steepest angle, but got the job done.

Also used the grapple to move a whole bunch of tree limbs, brush and mulch for him. He has a larger machine (Case 580), but loading the limbs and brush into the bucket is a PITA, so the grapple earned its keep.

406nick

Equipment
B6000 Kubota w/ FEL & S850 Tiller
Mar 27, 2013
Columbia Falls, MT
I have all my parts ordered, machine work done, new pump and injectors, have it all sandblasted and ready for paint. I hope to finish the cylinder head tonight and once my bearings and gaskets show up I will start rebuilding the motor from the ground up. Love my little B6000 so much I just had to freshen her up!! Hope to have it done before the snow flies and be ready to plow!

botaskinner

Equipment
B2320HST, Land Pride 48" BB, LA304 Loader, TSC Middle buster, Piranha Tooth Bar
Jul 7, 2016
watsonville, ca
I dug out the last of the 3 yucca stumps on our property Saturday afternoon. Piranha bar to the rescue! I'm very glad to see them gone! Almost 4 feet across, it took a bit over an hour to get all of it.

Yesterday went over to skid a redwood tree he felled, chopped and loaded
it and the limbs to go to the landfill.

I tried to attack the stump, but after a few passes with the tooth bar we decided he needed to rent a backhoe to dig it out...LA304 met its match, but didn't make sense to abuse the 2320.

We still have a bunch of concrete riprap to get rid of. I'll do that in the next week or so.

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Geeze - it never ends . . . since I had the tin off from the dash back for paint I noticed all the stuff underneath that was only shot in primer at the plant. I figured if rusty on top rusty underneath so off they came. As long as I was at it off came all the MMM mounting brackets. Grandson helped sand so we could prime and paint - what a good helper for a 4yr. old. Well then the 3 point started looking shabby so off the arms and links came and they are all fresh blue now.

Tell you what - those chain check spacers for the mower were a biotch to remove, but as it says - perseverance furthers. :D

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
Picked up a small "cheap" ($3.99) 1 Harbor Freight plastic ammo box $3.99 !!!.jpg plastic ammo box from HF, need more storage.

Found a good location for it;

Gave it a good coat of gloss black after I removed the latch and handle to match the FEL subframe;

Drilled and tapped the subframe and got it mounted, no need for the handle;

Attachments

Last edited:

08quadram

Equipment
bx2350d; Taylor Way 48" tiller; Farm King 50" snow blower
Apr 28, 2014
strawberry point, ia
New lights.......or more lights. Can't see crap with factory head lights. Can't wait for it to snow now.

Mike
2014 Chrysler 300
1970 VW beetle
2006 Ford Freestyle
2008 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
2013 Passport 2920bh GT
BX2350
and a bunch of other crap

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Mike - you're really going to like those!
I like the pipe clamp mounts - nice job.