Orange Brother Down (Wildfire)/ Heart Attack

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
Hi Paul.From one heavy equipment operator to another, glad to see you are back and doing well. Go slow getting back up to speed. We arent 25 anymore. Good luck to you and Kathy.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Thanks everyone for all your encouragement and support. It's very humbling to get all the support we've got from all over the world. It just goes to show that tractor folks have a special sort of bond with one another.
As for me. I'm doing well. I'm starting my 5th week in recovery. I'm feeling great, I've had no set backs up to this point and my doctor says I'm weeks ahead of where I should be so she's happy. Kathy is also doing well. I think she had a harder time than I did. I'm the one who never got sick so this was a first for her but she's doing very well now and is always smiling which is the way she should be.
I just wanted to pop by and say hi and to give a personal thank you to you fine people. Have a safe and happy weekend. God bless.
Paul & Kathy.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Paul & Kathy - -

Again - glad to hear all is ahead of schedule.

Best wishes for continued success in the recovery process!:)

Paul - stay away from the Iron Man competitions for a while!:):p

RC

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Congrats..... knowing a bit about how the medical world sometimes deal with patients... you're right on track. Good place to be. Kudo's to you on your progress.