l235dt service manual

stacie.r

Mar 31, 2010
commerce city, co.
hey if anyone knows where I might find a goodservice manual for my l235d tractor I would appreciate it alot..

I am having some problems with my hydraulics not generating very much lift on my loader bucket. it won't pick much more than about a wheelborrow full of dirt and can't seem to figure out why.

thank's stacie....

Doug

Equipment
L175, L2350
Aug 24, 2009
Oregon/California
Reading your past posts seems this problem is on going. Double check your fluid is not over/under serviced and recheck the filter and make sure it is clean. If not read this article by Service dept Vic... Pretty sure it covers your L235 too.

Last edited:

stacie.r

Mar 31, 2010
commerce city, co.
doug thank's for the reply. when I first bought the tractor I was having an issue of the hyd. pump not priming up after I serviced the system. but I finally got that primed and everything seemed to be working good. ( although for the last few month's I was only using my three point to grade out some dirt and other stuff I had'nt used the bucket so I did'nt realize that it had no lift strength) but the three point going up and down with good speed just like it shouldand when I picked up the bucket it also seemed to be working fine. then a couple week's ago I was going to move some dirt for my neighbor and when I came up on it: It would only seem to pick up a good wheelborrow full and the longer I run it the more it seem's to fade out as well as my three point speed coming up or down... now I know about the suction screen article from my first go around with the pump/prime problem and at that time i looked for the suction screen and my tractor does not have one. at least it's not where the article show's it to be... anyway thank's again for the response.

stacie...

Captjack

Jun 30, 2009
Centreville,Md
My 235 has a spin on filter. I figured out on mine that the loader valve was plumbed wrong - it is much better now that I have fixed it.

I have to keep reminding myself that this little tractor is not a 100 hp farm tractor !! I think it wants to be on some days