Just ordered my new kubota!

mikes1165

Equipment
L3901DT, LA525FL, King Kutter 6' finishing mower, 5' Bush Hog Squealer,Box blade
Jul 30, 2015
Mulga
Removing it is a piece of cake. couldn't get much easier.

Deaner70

Equipment
L3301, LA525 loader with QA, LAnd Pride RCR1860 hog
Aug 26, 2015
Shreve, OH
Finally got my new one last week. L3301 hydro, 525 QA loader, RC1860 brush hog and R-1 tires. So far I love this thing. I borrowed a set of forks and moved some old poles around and had really no trouble. Used them to dump a round bale in while I had them. I think I need to laod the rear tires and maybe add some wheel weights and/or a rock box on the back. all in all, real happy. Planning on a 3rd function and grapple for sure!

Attachments

hitechredneck

Equipment
L2501, Land Pride Rotary Cutter, Woods tiller, FEL, Dirt Dog box scraper
Sep 21, 2015
Belton, SC
I just ordered the same thing 2 weeks ago. Used an friends 3200 to load a bunch of large firewood pieces and let the wife run it and do the loading for 3 nights....best thing I ever did. SHE said, we need one of these, get one. I a went with the L3301, Hydro, R1 tires, loader with skid steel quick attach, and a RCR1860 brush hog. Its been 2 weeks, so hoping it gets here soon. I did the 0% for 60, and got the double rebate for 2750 off also. I will add on my own the 3rd function valve for front and maybe a rear remote, and get a grapple bucket and pallet forks. Best thing about it is my dad just retired from the dealer where I bought it and he will help with anything needed on it. He is the one that said go with the hydro..."cant kill it unless you run it our of oil or dump sand down in it".

I actually also traded in my Allis Chalmers C with a sickle bar and a WD 45 with a trip loader that I used fore everything. Hoping I have no trouble moving the round bales. Figure I'll load the rear tires and use brush hog for balance until I get a ballast box made or bought
From now on, your name is "The Wife Whisperer."
You must teach me your ways o wise one.

Congrats on the tractor. I'm waiting on one too. Anticipation is killing me! I'm worried that I'll get hit by a car or something before it gets here.

Deaner70

Equipment
L3301, LA525 loader with QA, LAnd Pride RCR1860 hog
Aug 26, 2015
Shreve, OH
Wife Whisperer...thats funny. Usually whispering so she doesnt know what I am up to!!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Deaner has discovered the key...

Not all wives should run tractors. Just like neither should some husbands.

But, if you get your wife interested enough to try operating the machine, you might find you have a great ally in owning and operating it. The regulars on Orange are probably tired of hearing me but my wife loves running "our" machine and I don't have to tell her twice to hop in the seat. That GREATLY increases the utility of the machine to me because she can haul the load for me and I can guide her to place it perfectly. -Or pick it up and move it, as we did with over a hundred boulders in our back yard last Spring.

I knew my tractor was a member of the family when my wife said, "Make sure you have a supply of filters and fluids and anything else the tractor needs to keep it running good."

YES DEAR!!! :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
If mine did, some things would sure be easier, Im getting to old and fat to keep getting on and off:D

hitechredneck

Equipment
Sep 21, 2015
Belton, SC
Wife Whisperer...thats funny. Usually whispering so she doesnt know what I am up to!!
Oh I wear the pants around here. My wife said so.

Tractor came today! First thing I did was make a few passes with the mower. I'm in love with this thing.

Last edited:

HappyDante

Equipment
L2800, LA463, BH75
Sep 21, 2015
Litchfield, NH
I know this is a little late but I am just catching up on the board. Congratulations, great machine. I am so jealous of all the brand new machines.

This fall I bought a used L2800 with 590 hours on it. I did all the maintenance required, replaced the suction hose and rebuilt a stabilizer cylinder and now it's running great but it would sure be nice to have a new machine. Honestly I don't know how I did without one for so long and I don't have a huge property or driveway. I use it all the time.

Backhoe is great to have! ;)

Now, about teaching my wife to use it. ;)

hitechredneck

Equipment
Sep 21, 2015
Belton, SC
I know this is a little late but I am just catching up on the board. Congratulations, great machine. I am so jealous of all the brand new machines.

This fall I bought a used L2800 with 590 hours on it. I did all the maintenance required, replaced the suction hose and rebuilt a stabilizer cylinder and now it's running great but it would sure be nice to have a new machine. Honestly I don't know how I did without one for so long and I don't have a huge property or driveway. I use it all the time.

Backhoe is great to have! ;)

Now, about teaching my wife to use it. ;)
I'm pretty happy with my 2501. Glad I went with 4wd though!
I've found that 4wd is a must using my box blade or subsoiler.
Kinda glad I went with hst, too. I could use a backhoe, but that just wasn't in the finances.

Time I get done clearing the 8 acres I have left to do, it will have paid for itself. The cheapest price to get someone to do it for me was 1200 an acre.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Last edited: