How can I make my tractor safer?

squirm

Equipment
2320HSD
Sep 10, 2013
sacramento
Just an update. I took about a dozen sample measurements at various spots. Although I don't have expensive surveying tools like a Total Station, using 6 foot levels and some trig, angles varied between 11 degrees and 15 degrees, not including the max steep parts.

I would like to fill the tires. The Kubota guy said just fill it with water. I'm in CA foothills, so I'm assuming this is doable. Using some math, I calculated it will add about 95 pounds per tire. Does that sound about right?

RDR

Equipment
M5400,B6100E,K008,L175,TG1860Diesel,JD355D,3)Leyland 154D's,YM2000,IH1466
Oct 13, 2009
Danevang, Tx.
Just an update. I took about a dozen sample measurements at various spots. Although I don't have expensive surveying tools like a Total Station, using 6 foot levels and some trig, angles varied between 11 degrees and 15 degrees, not including the max steep parts.

I would like to fill the tires. The Kubota guy said just fill it with water. I'm in CA foothills, so I'm assuming this is doable. Using some math, I calculated it will add about 95 pounds per tire. Does that sound about right?
I am amazed that I remembered where this ballast chart is. http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=107835

I'd use rim guard if you don't have tubes in the tires. It's one of those "pay me now or pay me later" deals.