Going Implement CrAZy

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Sometimes a even playing field isn't the best option. It's good to have a Ace up your sleeve when you need it. :D

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I think its funny as hell when the whiny lil bitch that FOLLOWED me into the 7 go 11 parking lot took off flying when I went for my winch bar off the truck. Bitch boy went to the yard and told my boss I chased after him with a hunk of steel in my hand. I told the bossman straight up that the dude followed me into the 7-11 parking lot. I didnt know what the hell his plans were and I wasnt going to give him the option to show me.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Since we're off subject>>>
Football fans know the name Reggie White. I worked on his fathers truck about 15 years ago and noticed a bumper sticker--- I carry a 357 magmum 3 days a week, You guess which 3.
He told me he was driveing out to Cal to watch Reggie play( he hates flying), somewhere out west, he's cruising along and a pickup truck with 2 rednecks pull up beside him. One hollers out at him, Hey nigger, you got youre magnum with you?? He said it was laying in the seat beside him and he reached over, picked it up and held it up so they could see it without pointing it at them. He hollered back, Sure do, you want to see it work??? They took off like a bat out of H----. Would have loved to seen that!!!!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Oddly enough if you look up the term n----r and redneck in the dictionary they both have pretty much the same meaning. Poor, uneducated, ignorant and lacking social abilitys.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
In my opinion the word n----r has nothing to do with color. I know of plenty of white n----s. Just because a man is black don't mean he's a n----r and just because you're white don't mean that you're not.

NAACP= N-----s Ain't All Colored People

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
It's sad to think that even today that some people are so ignorant that all they see is a black man's skin color and automatically assume he's a n----r. A person should be ashamed of theirself if the color of another mans skin is the only way they no how to look at them.

It's not just limited to skin color though. Anyone who has a tattoo has had this happen to them at some point in time. A woman at Walmart last night grabbed her kid and drug him back around the corner just because she didn't want him around somebody that has ink. Just because I have ink she assumed I'm a thug or something I guess.

It sure does take a narrow mind to judge somebody just on how they look.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I have a tattoo. My wife always hated it because it's a pin up girl with bigger breast's than she has :D

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I have one of my wife that goes from my hand to my elbow but the artist didn't give mine big enough breast, wifes are bigger.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I have one of my wife that goes from my hand to my elbow but the artist didn't give mine big enough breast, wifes are bigger.

Well, that could have been a tough one. Put bigger breast on the tat and she's gonna tell you "that's not me, who is that?". You are probably safer this way, all though unfortunate, but safer.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
The funny thing is that my tat has a nice rack. I say it's a good "D" cup at least but it aint even close to the real one.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
The funny thing is that my tat has a nice rack. I say it's a good "D" cup at least but it aint even close to the real one.
HA HA HA! Sounds like you are a lucky man :D

If my wife is just a little to big to be a member of the IBTC :p

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
You know how a woman is. It don't matter what they look like they are never happy with their self.

I wouldn't take a million dollars for my wife but I wouldn't give you a dime for another one.

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Well, dragging this post kicking and screaming back to the topic, we had enough good weather today that I was able to see how things worked with my backhoe. Here's some pics.

It wasn't too bad of a learning curve for being on an incline with a stump cluster of three small stumps. I think I have an idea of how to do it now. Please feel free to flame me for the lack of safety equipment. I was in a mood to die today anyway.

So I guess that will officially close this thread until I find some new toys to play with. :)

Last edited: