BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
awesome ,thats the first tractor I have seen with rod holders and a cooler. Usually only see that stuff on jeeps. Now you have to make a cool holder for you ORV permit.
( the guys out in the midwest are looking at this and going Huh?)

Ps;outstanding job as always!
Thanks BUT what in the heck is a ORV permit? Rod holder and cooler? OH man I set out to put a ballast box on. where the hell did I go wrong :D

You am da man dad, you am da man:rolleyes:
You don't mean it. Really? :D Thanks man!

Let me tell you. These bucket level gauges aren't easy to make. Well they are easy but getting the geometry right is brutal. The fact that the BX only has one tilt cylinder and the FEL tube was getting in the way caused a few issues. Anyway I took lots of photo's but I'll just post the finished product so you all don't get bored.

It works perfectly but I had a little trouble also because of the QC on the BX. Had to mill a few parts and a little welding but I'm happy to say this part is complete. It's basically a smaller version of the Grand L design. It's been a productive weekend. Added a new Kubota decal to the ballast box as well.
Hope you all like it. If you don't well all I can say is TOUGH :laughing:

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA
ORV permit =Off road vehicle,
Have to have one of them to drive on the beach and fish down here. I know your close enough to the salt water to get the joke on the rod holders.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Howd you get that dog to sit on your hood,,,snicker snicker

Wildfire

Equipment
That should make loader work alot safer. Nice work as always.

Thanks. Yup I picked up a whopping bucket full of fill yesterday and it handled it perfectly with the box on the rear.

ORV permit =Off road vehicle,
Have to have one of them to drive on the beach and fish down here. I know your close enough to the salt water to get the joke on the rod holders.
Man I was thinking on the lines of "welding rods". Missed that one :confused:
Up here you have to have insurance, registration and a valid license plus a SMV sign on your tractor before it can go on the road. :rolleyes:

Howd you get that dog to sit on your hood,,,snicker snicker
I thought the same thing when I saw that pic. :D
Boys that's one well trained concrete dog I got there :D

Did a short update video yesterday while working. Wifey was a bit mad because I wasn't wearing my Sundays best but I WAS WORKING :rolleyes:

Anyway here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vqyQqKZOwI

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I have seen how Y'all drive up there and I bet its the first one,,,,lol

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
EERRRHUMMM COUGH COUGH... scuse me had to clear my throat!! BUT!!!!

Why do you keep getting the impression I don't like your mods? I like them, its always a joy to watch and see how things evolve. Everything you have done on all the tractors you own is neat stuff thats very unique and nobody else has them. I'm one of the few members who remembers back to your L4750 and the mods you did on that tractor.

I really want to know why the ZTR is completely untouched and all original.

Also very interested in these awesome looking emblems your wife is making. I'd love to have a few of those made from my logo for my landscape business. Just no idea what I'd do with them but I want some!

Wildfire

Equipment
You dodged the first question, why do you keep getting the idea I don't like your mods?
Ok. Lets simplify this. Tell me or show me the post number where you came straight out and said " I like that mod". Did I miss it? If I did I apologize. :confused:

Now to be totally honest I'm not loosing any sleep over it and I don't expect some or anyone to like any of my work and in my comment about you not liking them was stated because I don't remember you actually stating you liked any of the mods I've done. It was just an observation on my part.
This thread on the other site will hit 70.000 views today and everyone who posted liked them

just finished reading all 34 pages,all i can say is wow,excellent work,im also thinking about picking up a bx25,just gotta convince the wife,i dont really need one but i want one,lol
Well thank you very much and this is your FIRST POST. Now that's a real WOW. that's a real compliment when a new member posts his first post because of my thread so thank you for that.

Now when it comes to the BX25D and your wife. You can take it from me when I say It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission" :D
Welcome to the site.

New mini mod coming tonight or early tomorrow. Never seen it done before.;)

Wildfire

Equipment
Here's another Mini mod.

I got tired of watching the Kubota Emblem on the spinner knob fading away so we did our own with the "Doming" process and now it's UV protected and it's a mod :D

Last edited:

Wildfire

Equipment
I really want to know why the ZTR is completely untouched and all original.
It's pouring rain here the last few days but here's an earlier photo of the ZTR. The only things missing from this photo is the Kubota mounted ROPS tool box and the Top LED tactical light on top of the ROPS.

Not fully modded but modded just the same.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Ok. Lets simplify this. Tell me or show me the post number where you came straight out and said " I like that mod". Did I miss it? If I did I apologize. :confused:

Now to be totally honest I'm not loosing any sleep over it and I don't expect some or anyone to like any of my work and in my comment about you not liking them was stated because I don't remember you actually stating you liked any of the mods I've done. It was just an observation on my part.
This thread on the other site will hit 70.000 views today and everyone who posted liked them

I have always admired and appreciated your craftsmanship and talent to pull off such great mods. I see them as mods that are unique to you and your tractor and maybe they have inspired others to do the same as to what you have. For me I just have a clunker B6100E that is not really my dream tractor to modify and upgrade.

Maybe one day when I get the Kubota tractor of my dreams and the one I really want then perhaps I'll scroll back threw your posts and see what kind of ideas to get for modifying my own tractor. Thus is why I have not really said I like one particular mod or another.

BUT rest assure everytime you post a mod or make a video I do keep up and read them all and watch the videos!

OHH I forgot you had done some mods to the ZTR... I had not see pictures of it in quite sometime and forgot all about those mods you did do to it.