BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Looks pretty OK there buddy :D You may have already mentioned this but if I may ask about what you gave for it, I want/need a trailer and if this would haul the BX with mower deck, up to moms cause the back of the property is getting like my Ex would say elephants could mate in there and you would never know it,,,, That would be great and for hauling fire wood too and would save a lot on my old back both loading and unloading

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Looks pretty OK there buddy :D You may have already mentioned this but if I may ask about what you gave for it, I want/need a trailer and if this would haul the BX with mower deck, up to moms cause the back of the property is getting like my Ex would say elephants could mate in there and you would never know it,,,, That would be great and for hauling fire wood too and would save a lot on my old back both loading and unloading

PM sent ;)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Thank you my friend, that is one hell of a set up to be sure, but a tad out of my price range I fear.
Now allow me to ask your opinion on a trailer. Lowes has one that is a flat bed a tandem axel rated around 8000 pounds I think, ( 10x7) more than enough for the BX with the deck and blade, and has I think 4 post holes welded to the sides for side boards.
I was thinking maybe 2 foot side boards on the sides for hauling stuff like fire wood and other loose things like gravel and dirt and mulch and stuff.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Thank you my friend, that is one hell of a set up to be sure, but a tad out of my price range I fear.
Now allow me to ask your opinion on a trailer. Lowes has one that is a flat bed a tandem axel rated around 8000 pounds I think, ( 10x7) more than enough for the BX with the deck and blade, and has I think 4 post holes welded to the sides for side boards.
I was thinking maybe 2 foot side boards on the sides for hauling stuff like fire wood and other loose things like gravel and dirt and mulch and stuff.
It sure sounds good. Is it a dump trailer? If its not then you have to do all the shovelling to get the material off and that's tough work. I would thing down your way you could pick up a 6'x10' powder coated tamdum dump trailer for around $3700.