B2650 CAB Sun Visor

War Eagle

Equipment
2012 B3000HSDC and Allis Chalmer 5020
Jan 15, 2017
Nampa, Idaho
I didn't make a visor but installed a perforated sun screen. Here are some pictures that kind of show what I did. It doesn't block the sun completely but cuts down on the glare a bunch. I also installed this perforated sun screen on each door , side windows and rear window to help cut down the hot sun beating on you. It works pretty well as you can see through it and it helps a lot on keeping the cab more comfortable when you have to run the AC.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
I didn't make a visor but installed a perforated sun screen. Here are some pictures that kind of show what I did. It doesn't block the sun completely but cuts down on the glare a bunch. I also installed this perforated sun screen on each door , side windows and rear window to help cut down the hot sun beating on you. It works pretty well as you can see through it and it helps a lot on keeping the cab more comfortable when you have to run the AC.
That looks neat! Where did you get the sun screen?

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I might get some myself. My M9 has a sun visor and it swings to the side as well. Eliminating a sun visor on any cab tractor is just an excuse to save a buck. Every one should have one.

Mine is a nice padded one that matches the interior color scheme.