What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
Nice day, started off by power washing the B2320. Then got my chain saw up and running and decided to cut up a tree I had dragged out of the way.
Soooooo....put on the FEL and the ballast box and took the tractor out in the mud. Cut up the tree and pushed it aside.....
Maybe I'll power wash it again.....tomorrow.:eek:

fng120

Equipment
B2650 Cab, FEL, grapple, MMM, 60" box blade, pallet forks, 58" LandPride tiller
Jul 7, 2014
NW IN
Clearing out some woods for new barn. Need to get my buddies excavator over here for the big stumps.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

L3010HST

Equipment
L3010HST w/LA481 loader; Land Pride RB2672 Blade and RF2060 Rotary
Apr 29, 2013
PNW
Moved gravel and leveled /compacted it into our turnout area. We had to rent this little Wacker Neuson roll compactor to get that part of the job done, but it saved us so much time. (It handles nothing like our Kubota I'll assure you that. Hopping from a front wheel steered tractor to a center pivot roller is definitely an adjustment!)

After staking the project down (an interlocking plastic grid system called EcoGreenGrid) we were ready for 1/4-0 gravel. This is again where the loader and box blade really shine as a combination of tools. I got the same work done in one minute as two people with rakes would in 5.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Looking good! Something I hope to do to our dry-lot someday. Ecoterr makes a grid system like EcoGreen too. Saw them both at the Horse Expo in Vancouver, WA a year or so ago.

Ryansweatt2004

Equipment
2017 kubota L3901HST
Jul 2, 2015
West gardiner maine, USA
Didn't do too much on the kubota today but I did get a hook welded on to my woods HD bucket and also got all the flaking powder coat ground off and sanded and even put a fresh coat of kubota orange 2 paint on it, well the can said kubota orange 2 but it's not an exact match. Still way better than seeing 6 inch wide rust patches on the back of the bucket though.

Attachments

NF6X

Equipment
L3301HST w/ LA525 & BH77
Mar 19, 2017
Riverside, CA
www.nf6x.net
I spent Saturday and Sunday mowing weeds. Today, I decided to take things easy on my Memorial Day holiday, so I took off the brush cutter and 3-point hitch, put the backhoe on, and went boulder hunting. I found this cute little rock poking out of the soil, and began digging around it:

As I dug around it, it just kept on getting bigger!

Finally, I got a bucket tooth under it and budged it a little:

A little later, my efforts were rewarded with this lovely potato:

The cramped little backhoe seat would be a lot more comfortable if I didn't have any legs.

FrozenOrange

Equipment
L3901HST, B7100
May 8, 2017
North Pole Alaska
I had 12 dump truck loads of gravel delivered. He dumped them on our road and driveway and I smoothed them out. My neighbor has an old old Kubota and he puttered along smoothing with a back blade as well. It was amazing watching an old machine and then working on my new L3901 HST. I can do much more in a shorter period that's for sure. Still getting used to the very fast FEL. That bucket goes up and down so fast compared to all the machines I've used in the past. Using a box blade and back blading with the FEL sure goes smooth. This is the first HST tractor I've owned. What a difference doing FEL work in a couple 10 yd gravel piles. So much smoother than the gear shift model I've used for years. Up to 10 hrs now. First re-gen should come this weekend I think. What a great machine so far.:)

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Today, I decided to take things easy on my Memorial Day holiday, so I took off the brush cutter and 3-point hitch, put the backhoe on, and went boulder hunting.
What a relaxing way to spend the holiday. I'm jealous. Any plans for the Tater?

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
I ran into one about 2/3 that size on my future build site trying to get an approach put in. I've got an L1500 with just a dirt scoop; no FEL or backhoe, so I put a "Free Rock" sign next to the rock. A neighbor came and got it and put in an approach in the process.

beirutvet

May 14, 2017
US
Cultivated and "semi leveled" a 60 x 70 foot garden. Fencing is next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

NF6X

Equipment
L3301HST w/ LA525 & BH77
Mar 19, 2017
Riverside, CA
www.nf6x.net
I ran into one about 2/3 that size on my future build site trying to get an approach put in. I've got an L1500 with just a dirt scoop; no FEL or backhoe, so I put a "Free Rock" sign next to the rock. A neighbor came and got it and put in an approach in the process.
LOL! I love it!

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
Looks like my yard little pebble turns in to a giant iceberg buried beneath the surface.

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com
200 hour service. Oil and filter change, new fuel filter and air filter, greased everything.

Also mowed as much as I could without sinking out of sight. If we could string together 4-5 days without rain, I could really put some hours on it, but the forecast is not encouraging.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Yesterday was just shy of 100 degrees, tried some mowing. Long grass rubbing the belly and the L1501 with my 60" mower performed flawlessly. What a great little machine. Needs a better seat....

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Hey PH, I'm in central Maine, I wanted to change the oil this morning but I'll have to wait and see. Its been hard as a roofer and painter this spring, I'm behind. Was hoping to get the rest of the garden in too. Atlas we don't have to shovel it!

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
200 hour service. Oil and filter change, new fuel filter and air filter, greased everything.

Also mowed as much as I could without sinking out of sight. If we could string together 4-5 days without rain, I could really put some hours on it, but the forecast is not encouraging.

Opposite of us, had irrigation running on garden since day break.

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
My little girl likes to feed Katie Kubota so after she had breakfast we topped her off with diesel fuel.

She feel better dada now that she has had breakfast, yep baby girl ready to go work. Going to miss these days!

NF6X

Equipment
L3301HST w/ LA525 & BH77
Mar 19, 2017
Riverside, CA
www.nf6x.net
This morning, I moved the seat cushion on my BH77 to the other set of mounting holes to give myself more leg room. And more crotch room, for that matter, which will probably make sense to anybody who has operated one of these and isn't quite short.

It's surprising how much of a difference that 2 inches or so of leg room made. I can also operate the backhoe controls with the BH seat folded without the joysticks hitting the seat, which makes mounting and dismounting the backhoe a little bit more convenient. The BH operating position still isn't roomy, but it's a nice improvement over how it was when I got my tractor.

30 hours on the clock now, and I haven't had my first regen yet. I suppose it should be due pretty soon. The tractor arrived with 4 hours on the clock, and has spent most of its time so far running a brush cutter in warm-to-hot weather. So, I suppose that's why my first regen is arriving later than many have reported. I hope that I haven't harmed the engine by running it at PTO speed a lot during the first 50 hours, but cutting that brush before fire season is the main reason I needed the tractor. Since I've cut most of the brush that isn't on hills too steep for the tractor, and I expect a regen soon, I swapped over to the backhoe so that the regen won't come due while I'm making clouds of fine clippings in a field of flammable dry weeds. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but it just seems unwise to me to have high exhaust temperatures in the nasty conditions present while I'm mowing dry weeds. Next year, I'll try to get to the annual weed mowing before the weeds get so dry.