What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Well I think I FINNNNNNAAALLLY fixed my hydraulic leak :D:D
It seams like it only took a month to track it down and 3 days to fix it.
It ended up being a stinking O-Ring on the loader valve. :eek: :mad: :eek:
You would think Kubota would make it easier to access it :( :mad: :(

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
Mowed the runway, 400' long and at 5640' elevation, but 12% grade helps make it plenty long enough both landing (uphill) and takeoffs. I'm using the 5' brush hog I used on my smaller tractor, seems like the new L 3301 could easily handle a 6'er?

Attachments

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
Did some mowing today, mowed the lower boggy area, minus the small sections where The wild Iris are growing, I'd have hell to pay if those were gone.

And did the small section just up above that where we sit in the evening, have cocktails and enjoy the view.

Attachments

memtb

Equipment
Kubota M6040
Jun 6, 2017
Winchester, Wyoming
Hauled a bunch of sod and poor clay soil away, and returned with a top soil/manure mix to plant trees. Also pulled the stump of a dead tree. And..... Thoroughly enjoyed the a.c. and the radio. Life is gitt 'n way mo better! :) memtb

NOW.... If I just had the backhoe, I could throw away that d@*** shovel! :D

Last edited:

Hillbilly77

Jun 19, 2016
New York
I help my neighbor on their beef farm. They keep us stocked with farm-fresh black angus beef.

Hay season is finally here.
I spent the afternoon loading and moving round bales.

The view from the seat:

MattN03

Equipment
2011 B3200, LA504 FEL w/B2366 SSQA conversion, BH76 BH, EA Wicked 55
Sep 5, 2016
KY
It was a busy day yesterday digging over 200' @ 24" deep for water and electric service a customer wanted put in. The little B3200/BH76 did a good job as this was the longest run I'd ever done.

I started next to the house and immediately got into backfill. There was one so big we had to get his JD790 to help pull it out of the ground. The BH76 was able to lift it from the ground and get it stood upright however!

Attachments

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Well - yesterday was a retirement party for some friends of mine down at the Rod and Gun club. I drove over for a few hours then went home and decided to take my tractor for a run to get rid of winter fuel. I ended up driving it back to the party for a couple more and everyone loved it. Commented on how good it looks and sounds so I was happy - hell the ride home was fun too - I got to make people slow down . . . ;)

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Waiting on my L3560 to arrive at the dealer so I've been doing all sorts of work in my head! [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
What I DIDN'T do last night was take the dump bed trailer and the L 3301 a 1/4 mile down the dirt road behind my place, to where a contractor has stockpiled about 100 yards of perfect gravel road base. It is being used around a cell tower site another 1/4 mile up the mountain. Man, that gravel would look good on my driveway! It isn't the cost of the gravel it's the work of hauling from town and then up the mountain that made me lust after it. My rancher neighbor and I were joking about making off with some of it.... I can just see the looks on the crew when they show up in the morning, it would be the stupidest crime, and immediately solve able by even Barney Fife! But what I will do, is ride my mountain bike up to the job site, and point out my place below, and offer to haul off any excess, FOR FREE. My FEL is just itching to tear into that pile......and the dump bed trailer is ready also. I'll run down there and get a picture......
I ended up offering my services to the crew doing the work, I just said that if they had any left over, I'd clean it up and bring the road back up to county specs. I got three loads in the 12' dump trailer, each about all it could handle, what a deal! MAYBE 1/4 mile at most from my driveway! The FEL makes a pretty good bike hauler also. I will be using some of the gravel to finish out my mountain bike trail, as fill in between the rocks that are too big to move. The trail is way too small for the tractor to get in, it's all hand work, 5 gallon buckets being the preferred method for hauling the gravel, slow but it gets the job done.

Attachments

kckndrgn

Equipment
BX2370 w/ 60" MMM and FEL, Box Blade, Bush Hog, Carry All & Tiller
Mar 17, 2016
Somerville, TN
Over the weekend I used the FEL and box blade to help back fill the foundation of my new garage, and repair damage to the lawn caused by cement trucks.
Just a lot of pick up a load of dirt, dump, then spread it out with the BB.

I also, happened to stop work yesterday when the hour meter hit 100.0. I know, still breaking her in.

John T

Equipment
2017 BX23S
May 5, 2017
under a rock
Dug out a few eggs in the yard today....

thumb is handy..

seems every spring more pop out of the ground... getting tired of sharpening them up everytime I mow... :D

Myb3350

Equipment
B3350 JD430 Moline BG and BF
Jul 4, 2016
meridian ms
Was Cutting grass on my B3350, I knew I was getting close to a REGEN ( wish the b3350 had a percentage meter) well the REGEN light indicator on the dash panel came on, so I hit full throttle and let it rip, then I looked at my fuel indicator and it was down to one bar, well that made Me very nervous, just kept working the tractor and watching the fuel gauge, after 20 minutes light went out, another successful REGEN ( 30 hours between REGEN) love my B3350 with cab.

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Saturday I ran my chipper for a little over an hour. I was cutting limbs and small trees that were hanging over the private road we live off of. We have about 1,000 feet of road frontage that I keep 6' of grass mowed and trim the trees on.

fng120

Equipment
B2650 Cab, FEL, grapple, MMM, 60" box blade, pallet forks, 58" LandPride tiller
Jul 7, 2014
NW IN
Moved about 50 bucket loads of dirt and debris from woods clearing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

NCDesmo

Mar 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Used box blade for first time! Running scariers through ground where we removed bamboo to break up roots (lots of cutting and heavy duty plant killer earlier this year). Then going to scrape top inch or two of soil off. One day there might even be grass again.

Couldn't believe the amount of small roots this thing picked up in a seemingly empty area. Went through it like butter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

85 Sovereign

Equipment
L4701 HST
May 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
Well, tractor is still new... L4701 with 20 hours so far but that hasn't stopped me from changing things. Got hydraulic lines run from rear remotes up to the FEL to operate my new grapple! I ran the lines inside old fire hose for added protection, mounted it up and had to test it out on a few trees that were in the way of a new fence. Very happy with it so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk