What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

RumT

Equipment
'14 B2620
May 10, 2014
Templeton, Ca
Did my first 10 hour loader lube. Re positioned the loader hose protective sleeve in order to keep the hoses from rubbing on the loader frame (one was rubbed through the outer jacket to the steel braid). Re positioned the protective sleeve on the TnT return line where it was starting to rub into its outer jacket. Tightened a TnT line where it was seeping at the valves. Checked levels. Topped the coolant reservoir.

woodsnhills

Equipment
B6000E
May 19, 2014
Kentucky
Did some much needed maintenance on my "new-to-me" B6000:

• Flushed radiator and topped off with 50/50 coolant

• Changed engine oil

• Removed, cleaned, and PROPERLY reinstalled/oiled Air Cleaner (PO had it installed upside down!)

• Cleaned, cleaned, cleaned, cleaned, cleaned.........

Still working on the stuck brakes... need to get this thing running, I'm sick of using the push mower.

philoshop

Equipment
b7500, fel, mmm, back blade, 3pt carryall...
May 11, 2014
finger lakes, NY
Replaced this today.
[/URL][/IMG]
Belly mower lift arm from the right side of a B7500. I bought it like that 3 years ago and it's never been a real issue. Just bugged me that the right side of the deck wouldn't raise enough to be pinned up and I couldn't figure out why. Construction, mowing and replenishing firewood tend to compete for my time during the warmer months, and I manage to 'forget' a few mower issues during the down-season when I'm doing basic maintenance and moving snow.

I took a closer 'worm's-eye' view over the weekend and realized this part was bent. The new part came today, and the arms are 90* to each other. Problem solved!

Other than maybe trying to use the mower deck as a car lift, any clues on how this might have happened?

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
I got a "garden tractor" ball from O'Reillys and a "nut" from McMaster.

Took a dremmel to one of the existing holes in my bucket....

And then I can move around my splitter (it's light).....

It's easy-on, easy-off. It lets me NOT put my 3-pt. trailer puller on/off when I already have an implement. I like it!

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
Over the weekend I *finally* got hooks welded on (thanks Dad!)..

And then used the hooks for our newly acquired play yard (dad jumped on the tractor when I jumped off to take the pic).

Still need to touch up the paint on the hooks, but man am I glad I finally have them on there.

Quagmire33

Equipment
B6200-d-hst. Great bend 220 FEL
May 27, 2014
Central Mass, USA

Moved a few rocks, blew a hydraulic line on the loader, fixed that, then started box blading to clean up the area near my sugar shack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alexisferos

Equipment
L-1501 DT
Oct 24, 2013
Greece
i bought this old and tired tank today,good tires, no holes and very clean inside. i need it to carry water to a small garden.
its 1,5 ton and it was under a tree for the last 4 years so i make him an offer for 70€ and its mine.

Attachments

Gamecock

Equipment
L4630GST
Jun 15, 2014
McDonough georgia
Pushed stuff over to make more room for my food plots. It was awesome until my high gears went out. I will get it fixed and go right back into the dirt again.
Happy fathers day to everyone.

tom-ky

Equipment
M7040
May 28, 2012
Ky
The old NH baler is spitting out some pretty rolls.

How is your hay producing compaired to last year?
Last year was a bumper crop here so it is making less. That field is about 13 acres and made 66 rolls. Last year was 76. The late cold weather really seemed to slow the grass down this year, mostly fescue here. One thing that I have notice it seem that there is more orchard grass and timothy this year, not sure if the cold same slowing fescue down helped them or what.