WTB ROPS - Foldable for L3710

Baldwin Buck

Equipment
Kubota L3710 LA682 FEL L4560 BH.
Oct 9, 2014
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
I currently have a fixed ROPS system for my L3710. i am looking for a foldable set of ROPS to fit up. I am willing to trade current ROPS and cash if desired. I am located in Central West Michigan but will to travel. or contact delivery company. i believe the L4310 has the same ROPS as the the L3710.

i have also checked with several local dealerships and no one can seem to locate a foldable ROPS.

thank you

Mr Barnes

Equipment
L4200 DT GST 4WD & B21
Sep 3, 2022
Michigan
I currently have a fixed ROPS system for my L3710. i am looking for a foldable set of ROPS to fit up. I am willing to trade current ROPS and cash if desired. I am located in Central West Michigan but will to travel. or contact delivery company. i believe the L4310 has the same ROPS as the the L3710.

i have also checked with several local dealerships and no one can seem to locate a foldable ROPS.

thank you
Have you considered having a fabrication shop modify the ones you have.

Baldwin Buck

Equipment
Kubota L3710 LA682 FEL L4560 BH.
Oct 9, 2014
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Have you considered having a fabrication shop modify the ones you have.
Yes, i have considered calling a fab shop but I am hearing a lot of critics mentioning this will hurt a potential re-sale down the road. If i cant located a foldable ROPS, it leaves me only two options, cut and weld or total removal. My property is fairly flat but i would prefer to have the added protection the ROPS offers for peace of mind.

If you know of a fab shop to discuss my options, that would certainly be much appreciated.