WTB FEL for L3600

Dnz3d

Equipment
L3600
Dec 28, 2023
Georgia
I have a L3600 that ive been using for years doing simple tasks that id like to add a few attachments to.
I've scoured for days trying to find used FELs and have come up pretty empty.
Im new to using tractor attachments and havent really come across the info I was seeking.
Im sure finding LA680 and LA681 is very difficult but are there aftermarket new options for tractors this old? Or at this age is it all used options?
Im open to suggestions.
Thanks for any help.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I have a L3600 that ive been using for years doing simple tasks that id like to add a few attachments to.
I've scoured for days trying to find used FELs and have come up pretty empty.
Im new to using tractor attachments and havent really come across the info I was seeking.
Im sure finding LA680 and LA681 is very difficult but are there aftermarket new options for tractors this old? Or at this age is it all used options?
Im open to suggestions.
Thanks for any help.
You are not going to hear this only from me......
Sell your tractor, and buy a tractor WITH a loader!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
Aftermarket loaders will run north of $5000.00, so you really need to consider the advice given above.

Used loaders are near impossible to find, especially with the proper hardware you need to attach it properly. If you need the hydraulics (the joystick ect), then that is another issue.

Not exactly your situation, but good info nonetheless:

Reactions: 1 user

Winkles_9

Equipment
Kubota L3301
Jun 24, 2021
Annandale MN
Have you tried looking on tractor house and searching dismantled machines? Sometimes they list the tractor, and you could inquire them about the loader in the pictures of the dismantled machine. I would look up several machines that use the same loader, look at the pictures and see if they have one attached. you could also get other parts from the machine to make it work on yours.

Reactions: 1 user