dmanlyr

Equipment
L3200, Hustler Super Z
May 30, 2012
Graham, WA
I will start this off.

I fly three flags everyday.

#1 the American flag as I live in and am a American

#2 the POW/MIA black flag as we still owe those who have served out country and gone missing or are in captivity our respect and never forgetting them.

#3 the Gaston flag. No, I am NOT a teaparty member. I flew this flag long before the TeaParty adapted it as there unofficial "official" flag. I fly it to remmeber those who were defending this country when it was young.

Next?

Anyone have a Kubota flag?

David

Kubota Newbie

Equipment
M4500, New Idea Cut-Ditioner, JD 14T Baler, IH "Plow Chief" plows, Oliver Rake
Dec 28, 2010
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Just the US flag. Proud to be an American, regardless what the rest of the world, and some of our own citizens, may sometimes think.

G-Man

Equipment
B7500, ZD221
Jul 27, 2012
Excelsior, AR
When we moved into our current home the previous owner had put up a flag pole and American flag. I continue to maintain and proudly fly the US American flag.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Just the US flag. Proud to be an American, regardless what the rest of the world, and some of our own citizens, may sometimes think.
My feelings exactly!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Mine is up 7/24/365 and lighted at night
For my brothers and Sisters that never came home for SE Asia
For my son-in-law 4 trips to the sand box and his brothers and sisters that never came home.
For every one that gave all they had to give for this country.
My wife doesnt understand, but then she doesnt have to

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
I fly the American falg , because my grandfather fought for this country in WW1 and he taught me to respect country, my elders and its just the right thing to do. So many Americans have no idea how to treat our flag. I remember when I was a young boy and a boy friend of my oldest sister came by the ranch to pick her up for a date and my father saw he was using a flag as a seat cover in his car. My father 6'5" 265 met him at the door at let him know under no terms was he going to leave with the flag in that condition. My father called us all out to the car 3 sisters and my brother and gave us all a lesson on how to fold a flag and how it should be displayed. We still talk about that lesson to this day and that was 52 years ago. That boy became my brother in-law and to this day he flys the flag as it should be.

Last edited:

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
24/7/365 my American and U.S. Army flies. See below :D
I am thinking about getting another pole for my teams Seattle Mariners (MLB), Seattle Seahawks (NFL), Spokane Shock (Arena Football League), Spokane Indians (MILB), Spokane Cheifs (Western Hockey League) and Washington State University,

mark8235

Equipment
BX 2360, FEL, 54" MMM w/mulch, Ballast Box
Nov 20, 2012
Eastern Shore, MD
I fly the flag every day! I am proud of what this country stands for and that I am an american.

WinnieCouple

Equipment
L245DT, razor brush hog, small disc, double bottom plow, 5' Turfline Box Blade.
Aug 1, 2011
Hico, Texas
I dont have my flag up today.... shame on me.
I do have an American flag that I will fly when weather permits.

When we get our home built, we WILL have 3 flying: (and properly lighted)

American
POW/MIA
Texas

I served 21 years active duty, my wife served a tour, my son served and my daughter has been in for 9 months.... (all active duty, Air Force, Navy and Army)

FLY THOSE FLAGS..!!!