What is a Kubota B1-15

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello,

today I have bought a Kubota B1-15 4WD. I would like to know how this type is called in the States and if someone has some manuals.

I have been told it is the model after B7001 and has a D850 engine. The hitch has an automatic hightcontrol. The B1-15 has 6 f-gears and 2 r-gears.

I have payed 3200€ ($4480) with a 120cm (48") tiller.
The 3-P has cost 120€ ($168) and a 115cm (46") Y-mulcher has cost 870€ ($1218).

Here is a Picture from the ebay ad.

Thanx for an answer

Carl
From Germany :rolleyes:

ps
The dealer is a nice guy, he even gave me a warrenty of one year on engine, gears, hydraulics. And if I need new blades for the tiller, he offered me some used ones of his big stock.
He get the equipment directly from japan. His oldest daughter lives there as a translater for several languages. After she has left school, she had a 3-year training in mechanics of farm equipment. This kind of job training is normal in germany, you get teached practice from a master and once a week you have to go to school for theory. After 3 years you are a pro. She went to university later on.
So sometimes she went to this big used tractor markets and fills up containers with equipment, checked by a german pro. :)

Last edited:

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello,

I have made some pictures of some labels on the traktor. Can somebody help me with some manuals or experience for restauration of a B1502DT?

Thanx for help

Carl