Tractor value help.

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
I was looking through an auto advertiser magazine at the barber's today and I found a Kubota B6100 listed with no reverse gear and no working PTO. 1000 hours and supposedly runs well. What would you say it's worth?

I'll let you know what they want after a few people respond, but what is a "junk" B6100 worth? The picture didn't show a grill of any kind, and it was listed with turf tires and as a 4WD.

I may be interested in this little Kubota if I can get a good price for my MG Midget parts car I brought home tonight at the British Invasion http://www.britishinvasion.com in 2 weeks. (Sept 17-19)

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va

stuart

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7001 with loader & tiller, 3 point hitch and 4' rear blade
Aug 9, 2009
Aldergrove, BC, Canada
I have seen smaller. older units go for more than that, without the brush cutter or back blade. The 2 wd can make it a bit difficult using the loader, but proper rear weight should make it work well enough.

Sam427

Equipment
L3410 GST, FEL, Bush Hog, Box Scrape, Spreader
Nov 6, 2009
Snellville, Ga. USA
Sounds a bit pricey for the market right now, tractor prices are down. I've watched people try and sell tractors for a few years, they wouldn't budge on the price and they will likely never sell it. It may be 10 years before the market recovers, by then they will be worth even less. Lots of good tractors to choose from out there at good prices, even smokin deals on new ones.

Sam427

Equipment
L3410 GST, FEL, Bush Hog, Box Scrape, Spreader
Nov 6, 2009
Snellville, Ga. USA
The people next to me bought a huge Allis Chamblers with a massive Bush Hog brand cutter with stump jumper for $5000, and it is all in great working order. They pulled me out of the creek twice with it this weekend.:D