Tractor stumble @ op temp

Cobra5

Dec 21, 2013
Stevensville Montana
I'm having issue with my Kubota. It started in the summer when I was harrowing the pasture. It would run fine until it reached op temp than it would start stumbling and eventually would die. It would take several attempts to get it started and after it started it would take adequate minutes before it would normal again. It kept repeating this cycle until I decided to park it. I have changed all 3 fuel filters but I'm still having the same problem with the exception that since I changed the fuel filters it doesn't die but will continue to run rough and eventually clear up only to repeat the process. I would appreciate any help you folks can give me.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Plugged fuel cap vent?
Dirt or algae in fuel tank plugging pickup?

Cobra5

Dec 21, 2013
Stevensville Montana
I think part of the problem was the fuel cap vent because I cleaned it out and it did run better but it hasn't fixed the problem. I'm going to drain the fuel tank and put fresh diesel in it. If this doesn't fix it what else should I look at?

kc8fbl

Equipment
2014 L3200 HST FEL, 1949 Minneapolis-Moline R
Aug 23, 2012
Gobles, MI
When you put fresh fuel in it, add some diesel treatment to it like sea foam or something similar. Will help prevent algae and remove any water in the fuel if it has any in it.