Tool Box ideas.

gssixgun

Equipment
L3600, FEL, SnoBlower, Box Blade, Rear Blade, Forks, Cultivator, Plow
Jan 5, 2013
Sandpoint ID
www.gemstarcustoms.com
Mine went on top of the Right side fender, used Rubber washers inside and outside to stop the rattle..
I only had to drill 1 hole as there was already one in the Fender, then I mounted a cup holder to the tool box :)

Frank46

Equipment
L3800 La524 loader
Nov 4, 2013
new Iberia,LA
been thinking about mounting a surplus 40 mm grenade box either on one of the back fenders or where the kubota box is located. Would have to fabricate a metal plate and bolt through the box,plate and fender to have evrything securely attached. This way would have the brush grabber with chain a small ax or wood saw and probably a pair of good gloves. Frank

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
been thinking about mounting a surplus 40 mm grenade box either on one of the back fenders or where the kubota box is located. Would have to fabricate a metal plate and bolt through the box,plate and fender to have evrything securely attached. This way would have the brush grabber with chain a small ax or wood saw and probably a pair of good gloves. Frank
Frank46,

I put ours behind the seat on the cross bars. It sits behind the seat and in front of the slow moving vehicle sign. I had it specially built and sized for that area. Like you, I was going to use ammo boxes but then realized that I was trying to fit something that wasn't meant to be in any area I could find. The cost was minimal compared to trying to teach my wife how to open and close ammo boxes. I used magnetic catches on the lid for easy access inside the box.

I posted pictures of the installation on this site at one time.

Burt