Thought I would say hi

helomech

Apr 15, 2011
East Texas
Not sure if this is the right spot to put this, but I just traded my 2006 Massey Ferguson 431 (2wd 50) with front end loader for a Kubota MX 5100 HST 4X4. Wow this thing is amazing. Looked at the green and blue ones, but they did not compare. Also got the quick change on the front loader, top to keep the sun off me, fork lift forks, and a maintainer. Got it delivered Saturday, and had 8 hours on it by Monday.

Hook

Equipment
L3240 with LA514 FEL, Box Blade, Howard Rotovator, All Purpose Plow, Sub Soiler
Jul 6, 2010
Jackson, Georgia
Welcome to OTT from Middle Georgia! They are fine tractors. I had wanted a Kubota for years. Finally, got one last summer. Like you, I've not been disappointed.

helomech

Apr 15, 2011
East Texas
Welcome to OTT from Middle Georgia! They are fine tractors. I had wanted a Kubota for years. Finally, got one last summer. Like you, I've not been disappointed.
Thanks, it sure has impressed me over the manual shift 2wd massey. My massey never gave me any problems, but this Kubota is just amazing. I can get so much more work done.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
Howdy form the bluegrass state! the western part of kentucky to be exact.

kytim

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
Welcome from the smokey side of Ft. Worth. You'll love OTT and looks like you're loving your new Kubota.

helomech

Apr 15, 2011
East Texas
Welcome from the smokey side of Ft. Worth. You'll love OTT and looks like you're loving your new Kubota.
Would that be the west side? Lots of fires out there.

Thanks and yes I am loving my new Kubota. I still am amazed at how much better this is than my Massey 431.