This should be interesting

Geezer3d

Equipment
Kubota LX2610SU
Apr 22, 2021
Heart of the Catskills
🤣🤣🤣 is this really not one in the same? 🤣🤣🤣

Does the government regulated drug industry care more about what happens to you then then guy on the street? 🤣 🤣🤣
If there is a demand for something, no matter how crazy the demand seems to most of us, or how dangerous it is, there will be someone who will supply it to make a profit. If it is illegal then it simply creates a black market, and black market goods are a lot more dangerous to the user than legally produced goods.

I understand Mike's concern; however, it is easier to regulate legally produced goods than to do anything about the products provided by the cartels. For example, Fentanyl can be added to anything provided on the street.

Last edited:

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
If there is a demand for something, no matter how crazy the demand seems to most of us, or how dangerous it is, there will be someone who will supply it to make a profit. If it is illegal then it simply creates a black market, and black market goods are a lot more dangerous to the user than legally produced goods.

I understand Mike's concern; however, it is easier to regulate legally produced goods than to do anything about the products provided by the cartels. For example, Fentanyl can be added to anything provided on the street.
Fentanyl is an opioid developed by big pharma and got out of control under government regulations. Then the cartels got it.
Pot has ALWAYS been know for pain relief for arthritis and cancer. When big pharma was given the okay to extract the cbd. They had to find something to do with the THC. Bingo, out of control. Big pharma , the government and the tobacco companies found that THC and vape pens were a great match. No odor so it can be hidden in plain view. Mom and dad will never know.
Did not take long for dealers to find they could concentrate the THC and BAM it was addictive, big time.

BTW: I can order different strains of pot legally and I can tell you that the top of concentration is a far cry from what we had in the early years.

The oil being extracted and concentrated from magic mushrooms is going to be far stronger than a micro dose of old. I think it will get out of control in a hurry.

Reactions: 1 user

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
D2Cat said:
What does pedophiles preying on children have to do with prostitution?

Really D2 ?? All this time you know me, and you cant figure out where that post was going. It is a slippery slope you and I both know it, we have seen it before. It may well not be today or tomorrow or in our life time, and once it starts to pick up speed, all bets are off, and I sure as hell dont want my grand kids growing up and their kids growing up in that kind of a world.
Cry havoc and loose the dogs of war

radas

Equipment
2022 LX2610HST, 3rd Function, Rear Remotes, BH77
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
D2Cat said:
What does pedophiles preying on children have to do with prostitution?

Really D2 ?? All this time you know me, and you cant figure out where that post was going. It is a slippery slope you and I both know it, we have seen it before. It may well not be today or tomorrow or in our life time, and once it starts to pick up speed, all bets are off, and I sure as hell dont want my grand kids growing up and their kids growing up in that kind of a world.
Cry havoc and loose the dogs of war
Prostitution is illegal in America and children have gotten sexually assaulted by pedophiles in positions of power within certain unnamed religious constructs for over a century with little to no accountability. Slippery slope is a logical fallacy, you know that right?

This also has absolutely nothing to do with legalizing shrooms or marijuana.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
None are so blind, as those that will not see, or refuse to see, hear, and learn. Enjoy your dope inspired dreams

• Haha

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
None are so blind, as those that will not see, or refuse to see, hear, and learn. Enjoy your dope inspired dreams
I'll enjoy my dreams and you enjoy slipping down that slope. 😁

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I don't smoke pot either and I'm ok with legalizing it nationwide. I disagree alcohol is more addictive not that it's less. Most people I've known who have addictive personalities can get addicted to either alcohol or pot, prescription drugs, candy, or anything else.

One problem with it being legal in some states is that a person could travel to a legal state, and return home and lose their job due to a drug test. Also, there is the potential impact on gun purchasing. I'm pretty certain a lot of people are lying about their pot use to buy guns.

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
Im not sure why we don't see it on national news but back in 2019 seven marines in a motorcycle club "the jarheads" were killed when run down by a Ukrainian driving a dodge dually and a three car trailer in New Hampshire.
He had fentanyl, heroin and cocaine in his system at the time of the crash. Two days ago he was found not guilty of all charges as his lawyer got the evidence of the blood test thrown out. But one of the Jar Heads was over the acholic limit and deemed 'drunk' and allowed the lawyer to say the group crossed the line hitting the truck. Not the truck hitting them.
Locally folks were shocked to say the least. I see on local news tonight ICE had picked him up and he might be going home to Ukraine.
His drug and arrest record from texas and across the US was litterally as long as your arm. I hope the trial lawyer runs across one of thousands of marines that must be sick to their stomachs.

jkrubi12

Equipment
B2601/LA435/QA54"/BH70/B8160box/BB1254/PFL1242/SGC0554/WC-68 Chipper
Sep 24, 2012
right coast
First, my sincere condolences to the victims, their families & friends for their indescribable loss.

MANY followers of this trial are 'sick to their stomach' about the verdict in this case, a verdict that was arrived at in just 3 hours of deliberation following over two weeks of trial; and the jury had to consider at least 7 felony counts! THREE HOURS! :oops:

What the jury's actions tell me is that the prosecution FAILED MISERABLY in their case presentation, despite the fact that they had THREE YEARS to prepare their case. The actions of the Judge in dismissing numerous charges midway through the trial seemed like the 'writing on the wall' for the eventual outcome; It should have served as a warning to the prosecution that they 'weren't getting it done'.

The defendant's lawyers (public defenders) should be commended for an effective case prep & presentation, despite the obvious public opinion that preceded the trial. There can be no dispute about the defendant's involvement in this horrific event.

As far as ...'blood test...' evidence being thrown out, my recollection is that the defendant was not arrested until days after the crash, thus there was no blood evidence ever collected. If that is true it points to a failure by investigators to collect said 'evidence' at the time of the event, when it could be effectively connected to the defendant's actions.

The prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant was guilty as charged. The jury considered the evidence that had been admitted during the trial, which was obviously insufficient for conviction. Those poor jurors will likely be vilified for their actions-in fact they have already; the NH Governor & Attorney General have both issued statements which only serve to demean the court & jury for their actions.

The statements by the Governor & AG are absolutely outrageous, unethical & unacceptable conduct by elected officials. If they felt the need to throw daggers, they should have directed them at the prosecution for failing to do their job.

NH residents epitomize the American spirit; their logo is 'Live free or die', a saying that appears on their license plates!

As a further insult to the victims, the efforts by ICE to deport the defendant may actually prevent civil litigation in the future! Unreal! :eek:

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
First, my sincere condolences to the victims, their families & friends for their indescribable loss.

MANY followers of this trial are 'sick to their stomach' about the verdict in this case, a verdict that was arrived at in just 3 hours of deliberation following over two weeks of trial; and the jury had to consider at least 7 felony counts! THREE HOURS! :oops:

What the jury's actions tell me is that the prosecution FAILED MISERABLY in their case presentation, despite the fact that they had THREE YEARS to prepare their case. The actions of the Judge in dismissing numerous charges midway through the trial seemed like the 'writing on the wall' for the eventual outcome; It should have served as a warning to the prosecution that they 'weren't getting it done'.

The defendant's lawyers (public defenders) should be commended for an effective case prep & presentation, despite the obvious public opinion that preceded the trial. There can be no dispute about the defendant's involvement in this horrific event.

As far as ...'blood test...' evidence being thrown out, my recollection is that the defendant was not arrested until days after the crash, thus there was no blood evidence ever collected. If that is true it points to a failure by investigators to collect said 'evidence' at the time of the event, when it could be effectively connected to the defendant's actions.

The prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant was guilty as charged. The jury considered the evidence that had been admitted during the trial, which was obviously insufficient for conviction. Those poor jurors will likely be vilified for their actions-in fact they have already; the NH Governor & Attorney General have both issued statements which only serve to demean the court & jury for their actions.

The statements by the Governor & AG are absolutely outrageous, unethical & unacceptable conduct by elected officials. If they felt the need to throw daggers, they should have directed them at the prosecution for failing to do their job.

NH residents epitomize the American spirit; their logo is 'Live free or die', a saying that appears on their license plates!

As a further insult to the victims, the efforts by ICE to deport the defendant may actually prevent civil litigation in the future! Unreal! :eek:
Very well said!

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
Verdict sucks. The lead biker admitted to losing control on the corner. " Albert “Woody” Mazza, saying he lost control of his motorcycle and collided with the truck while driving drunk." That statement alone would be enough to toss out the case. DA and police really screwed up the lab work, no excuse for that.

The impact of a 800-900 pound bike into the front left of the truck most likely caused the truck to veer left. Riders in formation had no time to react,