Chenango County, NY
Who did you get to film you?

Most folks in my house just say go have fun!:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well in that case welcome to Pa the land of potholes and taxes,,, where in this lovely keystone did you move to if I may be so bold as to ask

forceten

Equipment
BX 25d, Grand L6060, Kx040, GL7500, ZD1211 With cab
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
Thought about filming mine - but the blizzard has been pretty bad so far. Cleared everything off twice so far - once more in the morning should be good I think.

First blow was about 14-15 inches, 2nd one was 8 inches

I think gonna be another 4 inches in the morning (not counting snow drifts)

NEPA Guy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC, Spacers, FEL, BH, Snowblower, Snowplow, PBar, Forks
Nov 28, 2015
Pennsyltucky
Well in that case welcome to Pa the land of potholes and taxes,,, where in this lovely keystone did you move to if I may be so bold as to ask
I'm in the Poconos. Moved back to take care of my mother. It sure has changed for the worse imho. However, there was a lot I missed. The rain for instance, and all the thick green trees, and the ease of gardening. Being close to nyc is a bonus. Lotsa good food and beautiful women! :)

NEPA Guy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC, Spacers, FEL, BH, Snowblower, Snowplow, PBar, Forks
Nov 28, 2015
Pennsyltucky
Better not let your lovely wife hear that!

Spoiled bustard riding around in a heated cab, with just a shirt on. Lol that a set up really moves along.
LMAO I won't tell if you won't!

It's well worth the investment, once I can get all the kinks worked out. Damn thing stalled out on me again today. This time not even a regen issue...Again a follow up I will write once the dealer takes it back and replaces a few of the engine components. Which I am still waiting on. The windshield wiper broke on me, after my second use. :mad: I'm glad I waxed all the glass when I first got it.. I remember reading in the manual not to use the windshield wiper without making sure the fluid was running because it would scratch...:confused: Odd. So I swapped the blue fluid with rainx, to add some resilience to it. So it helped with visibility, but I had to blast the heat in order to make the snow melt once it hit the windshield. I was sweatin my arse off! Once it's humming like it was designed to, I'll be much happier with it. Now it's just a test of patience. :eek:

Last edited:

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
Gravy with a cab. You ain't blowing unless the snow is blowing in your face.

Mike
Anybody who enjoys blowing snow without a cab and in reverse is not old enough to be retired. I have earned my gravy.:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Bumper sticker on my Old Jeep from Myers Plows

Think snow summer stinks,, pushed a lot of snow with that old girl made a bunch of beer money,, but when it was all said and done,,, Ill take summer thank you:D